Invisible like always

Billy x Griffin
Angst 😞
_______________________________________________
Griffin had always been that friend that would always be left out from every friend group. He hated it, he hated how much they just used him. They never wanted to be his friend. But currently he was involved with a friend group that did that same thing. But they wouldn't let him go. Nor did he want to. A boy in that friend group cought his eye. His name was Billy Showalter the local newspaper boy. Griffin found him handsome.

He would stare at him for hours. His beautiful messy dirty brown hair. Griffin loved everything about that boy. He could imagine Billy holding him in his arms. How he would carry him up and hug him. Maybe even kisses that he would give him. Billy made eye contact with the smaller boy. Griffin could only smile. Billy smiled back. Once the bell rang the friend group headed out. Griffin was being pushed back. Billy was all the way in the front while he was in the back. There was nothing he could do. He just walked behind them like some stray dog

They went to a nearby cafe. And again they huddle up together and left griffin out. Tho this time they pulled him inside there circle. "Alright scince your the smallest and a little cute go up to that and ask him if he has a girlfriend". The pushed griffin up to the counter. "What do you want griff?". Griffin sighed and shrugged. "My friends wanted to know if you had a girlfriend". Vance laughed. "Hell no, you know that very clear that I don't date girls". Griffin nodded and walked back to the table.

They waited for him to speak. ".......h-hes dating someone". The groaned and rolled there eyes. "Your useless". One of the girls pushed past him and started flirting with Vance. Griffin sat down and looked down at the table. "Hey, your not useless. I think your pretty smart. I think they should've done more digging on you if they don't know Vance is your step brother". The small boy looked up and smiled. They continued talking until Billy got pulled away. Griffin was once again alone. Vance came around the corner and dropped off a strawberry smoothie.

Griffin took it with a bright smile. Billy noticed from afar. He smiled too. Seeing that boy happy made him smile. Because the day he saw him. He took fell deeply in love.
-
And then a beautiful miracle happened. The two boys ended up talking and getting closer by the minute. They grew to love each other more and more. They told each other how much they loved one another. They dicided to keep it a secret for now. But not everything goes as planned.

Griffin was walking to his boyfriends house. He knocked on the door and expected to see only his boyfriend. But he ended up seeing a girl with red lipstick that was smudged on her lips. "Who's at the do-". Griffin's heart sank when he saw the stained lipstick on his boyfriends mouth. "Uh- Griff i-". Griffin let his tears roll down to his cheeks. "You lied..........you said we would be together forever..........I can't believe you lied!". Finally griffin forced his head up to see his now ex boyfriend.

"Well what did you expect love? For billy to stay with an outcast like you!". The girl began laughing. Billy didn't say anything. He didn't try to help. Griffin ran home. "GRIFFIN-!". He ran and ran until he got home. He locked himself in his bedroom and cried. He cried and cried. His heart ached from the pain. Vance had to kick open the door. He took griffin in his arms and hugged him. "The pics of shit". Griffin held onto him sobbing onto his shoulder. "I'm such an idiot! To think that someone like he would really love me". Vance shushed him.

Griffin didn't care anymore. Nobody loved him not besides his family. But in reality nobody loved him. No one cared for him like he did for them. He was just there. Just in the background. Like a painting full of people that are visible to see but he's just the background to make it seem beautiful. He nothing to look at or to love. He's just there.