You told me that you loved me

Okay so I made up my mind 🤧 ima make these one shots into just angst 😿. There will also be fluff🧍. Okay maybe Smut too 😃. But all of them will include angst 🤭
______________________
Finney x robin
Finney x Donna
Bruce x robin
_______________________________________________
"I love you too".

Those words where the words of someone spacial to robin. Robin had always had a crush on Finney and finally told him. To his surprise Finney also had the same feelings. Robin was so happy that he finally had a boyfriend. He truly respected him and did anything to keep him with him. But there relationship soon turned toxic. They would constantly fight and Finney would end up leaving him. Robin would always ask for another chance. This made Finney have more power over him. Whenever robin would misbehave. He would say that he was going to break up with him

Robin would beg for forgiveness. Finney would always accept it. But robin had been to blind to see that Finney had another love interest. Donna. Donna was so pretty that every guy in the school loved her. She was so sweet and kind to everyone. Finney saw that and feel in love with her. They started dating in secret. He would leave robin to go with her. They would make out and do more stuff than Finney would do with robin. Poor little robin was so cought up in this love madness.

More because his uncle was in the hospital. Robin was sitting in bed waiting in patiently for Finney to come home. The door opened and he came in. Finney looked at his boyfriend then went to take a shower. Robin's heart ached. He wouldn't look at him like he used to. Finney came out and glared at him. "Can you stop fucking staring at me! The fuck are you waiting for me to do". Robin flinched. "Why? Why is it that you don't ever want to hangout with me anymore. Or even kiss me or look me in they eyes".

Finney groaned. "Cause your fucking boring!". Robin stood up. "NO! IS IT BECAUSE OF THAT BITCH DONNA!?". Finney slapped robin. He picked him up and threw him onto the bed. "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT!". Finney started biting Robin's neck. Robin pushed him off. Finney grabbed him and punched his face. "If where gonna keep fighting then I'm leaving". Robin begged him not too. Finney rolled his eyes and pushed him away. "Fine then I'm not. I'll be back later". Robin was left there with a bloody nose and tears.

The phone rang. He got up and answered it.

"Hi is this robin"

"Yes"

"Okay well where here to inform you that your uncle doesn't look like a he's go to make it"

"NO PLEASE NO"

"Calm down, but we do need you to come down here"

Robin hung up and ran out. His uncle was dying. Once he got there he was brought to the room. His uncle wasn't breathing. Robin was held back. His tears fell from his eyes. His eyes were turning red. Robin couldn't bare to see his uncle die. He was the only one he had........the beeping stopped. They looked at robin. "Where really sorry for your loss". Robin fell down and sobbed. They took him out and gave him some tissues. Robin walked home in tears. He opened the door and found girl shoes.
-
Robin pov

I went up to my room and opened it. Finney was holding Donna in his arms while she giggled and laughed. Why was he hugging another person. And why did it have to be Donna. He told me that he was in love with me........why would he say that? And then cheat on me. Finney looked up and pushed Donna away. "R-robin". I looked at him with tears in my eyes. "Not once have you ever wanted to hug me. But with her you do"
He grabbed my hand. "No robin I do love you". I pushed him away.

"I lost my only family today. And then I lost the only person I loved.......this world isn't for me". Finney was crying now. The first time he'd seen him cry for him.

"You never loved me because she was always the first choice.......I would always be the second".