Like an art that comes to life

Painter Bruce x Art drawing Vance
Fluff
_______________________________________________
I've been a painter all my life, my mother was one of the biggest famous painters. She thought me how to paint and that's why I can do all this. I give this all to her. I thank her for showing me my future at a young age. Now I can draw and paint as free as I can. I can draw birds, tree, humans, house, and many more things.

It's late in the afternoon. The sky is pretty pink and rainy. I'm sitting on my wooden chair painting a beautiful boy. His hair is curly blond. His skin tone his glowing white. His lips are pink and red, he's mean and tough. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. But he has a special spot for the nicest people he in counters in his heart.

I pick up my brush and dip it into the dirty water. I stand up and stretch, "I have to get myself I quick snack" I say. I leave the room and head into the kitchen.
-
No once pov
Once the tall boy leaves, the painting stays put. Nothing moves. Not until a thunder rowers. The painting of the boy is no longer there, it's back to it's original blanke paper. A curly haired boy rises from the ground and sits there looking around. He looks at the the canvas and stares at it before tipping it over.

The tall boy here's the sound and rushes into the living room. His glasses fall to the ground when he notices the boy.
-
Bruce pov
I stand there looking at the boy who's completely naked. "What's wrong? I know I'm handsome you made me" he says. I made him......I MADE HIM! I look at my canvas that's on the floor, there's no painting on it. I did make him. But how. How is he here?

"H-how?"

"I don't know? But can I get a blanket or some clothes it's cold"

I completely forgot the doors open and he's naked. I close the door and bring him to my room. I had him some clothes and he puts them on. Maybe he's to perfect. His face is cute. His hair is beautiful. Everything I drew on him stayed on him. "Uh well what do you want me to call you?". He thinks for a bit.

"Vance, call me Vance". I nod and bring him back to the living room. Scince he's here and he's my creation I'll do anything to keep him next to me. Like my boyfriend. Yeah my boyfriend. "How would you like it if I was your boyfriend" I asked. "Okay" he answered.

He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. His lips were just ass soft. He's perfect.