Blood bath

Angst 🧍🔫then fluff 😍❤️
Brance
Includes: Suicide thoughts, self harm, abuse, rape
_______________________________________________
As Vance looked at the clock his legs began shaking. He started to tap his hand on the table. Finally the bell rang he grabbed his stuff and ran out. He ran all the way to the grab-N-go witch was the only place he felt safe at. He put his stuff down and began playing on the color machine. Vance loved every minute of it. He felt like there was nothing that could disturb him. All the stress and thoughts that lingered around his body faded

Bruce walked in with his friend Finney. They looked at the chips. Bruce waited for Finney to grab whatever he needed. While he waited he stared at Vance. He looked at how good he was with it. Vance made his high score. He smiled and turned around. Bruce quickly looked away. Vance groaned, he walked past him. Bruce looked down at his feets in embarrassment. Vance walked home and the moment he entered everything felt like hell. The house reeked off smoke and alcohol.

His father laid there on the couch chugging down his bottles. Vance sneaked into the kitchen. His mother was sitting there with a bruised eye. Vance felt tears form in his eyes. "Momma.......are you alright". Vance's mom looked up at his son and wiped her tears away. "I-im alright honey go to your room before your dad-". "Before I what?". Vance and his mother looked at the fat man that was standing there clenching the beer bottle. Mrs. Hooper grabbed her son. "I-......... nothing love". Vance looked at his dad's eyes.

"You got a staring problem kid?". Vance looked down at the table. His father walked towards his mother and grabbed her hair. "Don't think I didn't know what you bitches where saying about me!". Vance yelled out for his mother. Mr. Hooper slapped Vance making fall back hitting his head on the cabinet. Vance started to cry his father threw his mother onto the floor and grabbed his son. "BOYS DON'T CRY VANCE! WHAT ARE YOU A GIRL!" Vance couldn't let his tears stop running down. His father threw him down and grabbed his mother.

"Look at your mother~ the first time I met her she had the hottest body on earth. She still does. That's why I'm going to fuck her until she gets pregnant or can't walk". Vance didn't want to. He ran up to his mother hugging her tight. "NO MOMMA NO PLEASE DON'T LET HIM!". Mrs. Hooper grabbed her son and kissed his cheeks. "HURRY UP YOU FUCKING WHORE!". Mrs. Hooper let go of Vance and walked upstairs. The door shut close. Vance could hear the yelling and screaming. He cried out so much. Everything was overwhelming for him. He ran to his bedroom and locked the door.

This was stupid. He grabbed his blade and started to cut his wrist once again. He bit his lips from preventing any cries or screams. Blood dripped onto the carpet. He cut deeper than before. He laid in bed and cried himself to sleep
-
After hanging out with Finney Bruce went back home. He walked in and his parents where waiting for him. "Bruce yamada what is this? Your late". Bruce shut the door and looked down at his feets. "I'm sorry father......I was just hanging out with my friend I got carried away". His father sighed. "Bruce we talked about this many times. If your going to keep running off and not paying attention to any of your work then you might as well quite baseball". Bruce looked up at his mother and shoke his head. "No! You can't I love baseball with all my heart and you guys know that!".

His father rolled his eyes. "Yes we know but your the star of this family. You have to set a good example for your sister. Your the star student in your school. You only have time to worry on your school work". Bruce kept arguing about baseball and school work to his parents. He hated how the would force so much onto him. "Enough! Got to your room Bruce I don't want to hear another word!". His mother yelled at him. Bruce ran past them and locked his door. He covered his eyes and cried. He felt stupid and overwhelmed with everything.

He loved baseball but his parents kept pushing other things on top of that. He already has so much to do. He hates how he has to act like he has a perfect life. He can go out partying, date, get home late. But that wasn't the case for him. He was just being forced to do things his parents never could do or things his parents found amazed for them. It was never something he liked. The only thing they accepted as his baseball carrier. But even that he couldn't manage without them getting on his ass.

Bruce rolled up his sleeves and looked at the cuts. They where healing. He go up and undressed himself. He sat down in the bathtub as hot water ran. He laid himself back. He could feel the sting on his thighs. He forgot about the accidental cut that happened when he tripped and fell. It stung but he didn't care, he let the nice blue water turn red. He got up and drained the water off before actually wiping the blood off then taking a shower. He put his clothes on and laid in bed.
-
Both boys where going through a lot. Both thought of ending it. The thought of that made them feel good. It was sicking for other people. But for them it wants. Bruce thought of just stabbing himself or blowing his brains out. Vance thought of hanging himself or overdosing. They didn't know that one day there lives would take a long turn.

And that's what happened........

They found each other at night sitting on a bench by the park. Bruce sat next to Vance and let him cry. Bruce cried to. But after they kissed, something about the kiss made them feel warm and safe. They knew that day was the day things would change for them. Only them. They found the only person they needed. The only thing in life keeping them from killing themselves or doing anything stupid.

They where going to love each other as much as they wanted. Until they die together. Then find themselves again in another world. And never stop.