ChapterThree: Sleepover

~ꗥ❀ SLEEPOVER ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
THIRD PERSON

NOW she was staying at his parents house. He was upset, she was horny and tired. She knew he was a bit mad at her since he wanted her but she knew he'd take that out on her during sex.

They also has the roughest, best sex. They always went at it. Maybe them out of sex wasn't the best, but it definitely made up for it.

So, as of right now. They were fucking. She was trying to be quiet, but failing miserably as he fucked her senselessly.

He knew that. He knew her body. He knew where her sensitive spots were, where he could make her cum. He knew that.

She was biting the back of her hand. He was choking her.

She was letting moans accidentally come out of her mouth.

He was fucking her good and hard, she knew she was going to be in pain right after. When they both came, they took a minute to regain their senses and high fived each other. "Best one yet?" He asked.

"Yeah." She said. A few minutes later? She knew he drifted off to sleep. On his side of the bed. He didn't cuddle after sex. Said it wasn't manly enough. She was used to it but sometimes wanted to be held by him while they both fell asleep.

He never gave her aftercare either. Just a fuck and sleep. She decided she needed water. So, she put on his large white shirt with a pair of her panties and headed on downstairs.

She was sure everyone was sleeping. But no.

Alessandra was staring out of the window. With a glass in her hand and the kitchen light on. Velora muttered a faint "Hi." which made the woman turn around and look at her.

"Well hello there." She said, her strong accent coming out. Velora walked a bit closer to her, looking the woman up and down. Not in a sexual way, more in a 'You're wearing my sons shirt.' way.

It was silent. But not a bad silence. A comfortable one. That is until Alessandra broke that silence. "Can't sleep?" She asked.

Velora snapped her head up to the woman's. But she quickly answered. "No...you?" The woman had her same answer.

"No." Alessandra said, but continued. "My wife is a deep sleeper. Me on the other hand, I wake up to the slightest sound." Velora's eyes widened.

She heard us.

Velora didn't say it out loud but her eyes spoke loud and clear. Alessandra laughed. "Don't worry about it. Everyone has their urges. There's no shame." The woman said.

Velora sighed after that. "Still, I'm sorry. It is my first time meeting you guys and I'm here doing the deed with your son in the middle of the night. It's not a very good first impression." She said, shaking her head in embarrassment.

Alessandra dismissed her words. "No really you're okay. It is a normal thing." She said, walking to her fridge and looking in the freezer.

She took out some ice cream, got two spoons and set it on the island. "Ice cream?" She asked, Velora nodded.

Ice cream sounded good right about now. She sat down across from the woman who was still standing up but leaning against the island. "Tell me about yourself Velora." The woman said.

Velora took some ice cream, putting it in her mouth and slightly moaning. She had her eyes closed, hearing Alessandra laugh once more.

Her laugh was hot. She opened her eyes, slightly embarrassed. "Sorry. One of my favorites." She said. The woman nodded. "I love my family. I love my friends. I like going places and doing things but also at the same time, I love being able to read at home while it's raining." Velora said.

"That's nice, same here. My family means the absolute world to me." Alessandra smiled at her. Velora smiled back.

"So, how long have you and Bianca been married?" Velora asked Alessandra.

Alessandra paused. "Just a year." She said and then expanded on her answer. "We were off and on, got tired of it so I proposed and we got married three months later." She said, putting the spoon in her mouth.

Velora watched her lick the spoon clean. And then Alessandra apologized. "Sorry. Also my favorite ice cream." She said, they both laughed just a bit.

They talked for a long time, they had lost track of tome. "I better get back to Mateo so he doesn't wake up." She said, licking the spoon one more time.

Alessandra nodded. She closed the lid on the half eaten ice cream and put it back.

Velora put her spoon in the sink, rinsing it off. Alessandra appeared behind her, so Velora's back was touching her chest.

The girl sucked in a breath. Alessandra put her spoon in the sink, then pulled back. The moment was over as soon as it came. "Sorry." The woman whispered.

Velora turned around and dismissed it. "It's alright." She laughed nervously. They stayed in silence once again. This time, Alessandra let her eyes carry over Velora's body. From her head to her legs.

This time, Velora felt nervous.

The girl cleared her throat. "Well good night." Said Velora. Alessandra snapped her eyes up to hers.

"Goodnight. It was a pleasure meeting you today. I'm happy you're making my son happy." She said, a small smile on her face.

Velora nodded. "And same for me. You and Bianca are two very good people, Mateo is very lucky to have you two as parents." They both began walking to the stairs, quiet.

Then departed once they made it upstairs. Velora went to bed, hearing Mateo snore without a worry. She covered her ears and rolled her eyes and closed them.

...

When Velora woke up, she woke up in a good mood. Surprisingly, it was not because of Mateo, no. It was because of Alessandra. She was just so calming to talk to.

She was honestly a good person.

Bianca was too much for her, she didn't really like doing things like talking about things Bianca did. She wasn't like Bianca in a way.

But when her and Alessandra talked it was peaceful. Don't even get her started on how hot that woman looked. She couldn't seem to get her out of her head.

It had only been a few hours since she met her too. But she kept down and ignored it. Maybe it was only because she could easily talk to her.

She didn't make everything so complicated. She could really see how alike Mateo and Bianca were. They even argued in the morning, that's how she woke up. But she ignored it all as she kept thinking about the conversation she had.

It was just so peaceful and calming. But she did have to leave and go to work.

-
Short but yeah. There. Comment and vote.