ChapterSeven: Golfing

~ꗥ❀ GOLFING ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
THIRD PERSON

THE kiss kept replaying in her head. While she was cleaning her house, while she was working, while she was sleeping next to her boyfriend. It wasn't going to happen again, she knew that.

As much as She wanted to, She couldn't do that to Bianca nor Mateo. He would lose his shit.

"You ready baby?" Mateo asked, she furrowed her eyebrows, confused. "For what?" She asked. "Golf. Remember? I have a tournament. Mike, Steve and I don't golf for nothing."

Are we even allowed there?

"It isn't like some football game, can I watch you guys?" She asked him, he shrugged, not having a care in the world. "So why am I going? Are you and I celebrating after it?" She was truly confused.

Mateo groaned. "Can you please just come and support me? I support every thing you do, the least you can do is watch me golf. It's not too hot and not too cold out." He said, getting angry.

She sighed and nodded. "I'll grab my coat just in case it's too cold." She muttered, he smiled and kissed her cheek.

Soon they had been there, they saw his friends, and family? She gulped once she realized how close Bianca and Alessandra were.

I mean of course they were close, they were married. She held Mateo's hand with a smile, walking up to his friends and family. Mateo dapped each and every one of his friends, hugged both his moms and wrapped his arm around his girlfriends waist.

Bianca hugged Velora tightly, squealing. The woman looked at Alessandra. "Hi." She said, and turned away before the woman could react and say anything.

Velora watched as her boyfriend walked with his friends. "Sorry I left so early the other day! I am super close to my friends, and knowing they got hurt with a baby on the way just scared me." Bianca said, excusing herself.

"No worries." Velora said, smiling at her. She stopped smiling when she found Alessandra looking at her, she turned away, clearing her throat.

Halfway through the tournament she realized it wasn't cold all, in fact, it was really hot and the coat was making her hotter just by holding it. "I have some water in my trunk if you'd like some." Bianca told her, she thanked her.

"Alessandra go with her and help, bring the other food out and extra chairs." Velora frowned. Why? Why now? She sighed, turning around. Alessandra was right behind her.

"You are making it awkward." Alessandra said as they departed from her wife. Velora ignored her.

Alessandra laughed at her. "Really? The silent treatment?" Once again, ignored. They made their way to her car, well SUV, Alessandra opened the trunk.

Velora grabbed the waters, putting her coat down first. "You look good by the way." Alessandra said, smirking when she saw Velora freeze. But Velora ignored her and continued grabbing water.

"How much water do you need?" Alessandra asked, Velora turned around, finally.

"For him and his friends, me, you and your wife." She said firmly, Alessandra nodded. "Ah." She said with a satisfied smirk.

Velora turned back around, grabbing as much water as she could get. Alessandra grabbed three chairs for the three of them, and grabbed a bag of chips.

They both walked back to where they were standing, Bianca frowning. "My feet hurt so bad." She muttered, watching her wife put the chairs down and opening them. "What was the point of coming here if he's going to be moving all the time?"