ChapterEight: Call

~ꗥ❀ CALL ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
THIRD PERSON

AFTER his golf thing, Mateo wanted to take them out to dinner. His treat. So Velora sucked up all her lust for his mother and agreed.

So as of right now, She was sitting across from Alessandra, and Bianca across from her son. She noticed that Alessandra had been staring at her from time to time.

She wasn't going to lie and say she wasn't staring at her either.

"So are we coming to your next one?" Bianca asked, Mateo shrugged. "It depends on if you guys want to go. I do love the fact that you guys are all bonding. I guess it's why I made you guys all come." He said.

And she felt shitter, but that all went away when she felt someone's foot touch her thigh. She already knew who it was.

She looked at Alessandra who acted like she wasn't doing anything.

Velora shockingly opened her legs more. Which made Alessandra look at her in shock. They stared at each other, secretly as Bianca and Mateo talked.

Alessandra nodded her head over to the bathroom.

Were they really about to do things with their partners sitting down at the table? "Mat, I'm gonna use the restroom really quickly okay?" Yes they were.

Were they going to hell? "Okay." Of course. Velora looked at Alessandra once again and stood up. She headed to the bathroom, taking a deep breath. Luckily the bathroom was far away so they couldn't see Alessandra go in or come out.

Alessandra waited a few before she could make up her excuse, instead she grabbed the wine glass and knocked the glass over. "Oh shit!" She said, since it got on her shirt and pants.

Both Bianca and Mateo looked over. "How did that happen?!" Bianca asked, Alessandra sighed. "I was trying to get a bread and my glass tipped over!"

"Hurry babe, go wash that off quick, food is gonna arrive soon." And there she goes. She stood up, finding her way to the bathroom. She saw a woman walk out when she walked in.

She looked at Velora through the mirror since she was fixing her hair. Alessandra went inside a stall and waited for her. "Was that your excuse?" Velora asked.

Alessandra nodded, connected her lips to Velora's. Instantly Velora kissed back, her hands going to her shoulders. Alessandra's hands went to the woman's waist, pulling her close. "I could fuck you right here." She muttered, when she pulled her lips back a little, but still, their lips were touching.

Velora shivered, thinking about how she would feel. "Do it then." She said, but Alessandra shook her head. "I can't fuck you. As much as I want to, I won't hurt my son like that even more than I am now." She whispered, which Velora understood.

Kissing wasn't that bad, not to Velora and not to Alessandra. Although they both wanted each other in more ways then one, they knew nothing could truly happen between them too.

They reunited their lips, grinding and groping one another. Velora started to pull at the woman's hair when Alessandra started kissing down to her neck.

"No love bites." Velora murmured, Alessandra responded by humming. They were trying to keep it down since people were coming in and out of the bathroom.

Velora put her leg around Alessandra's waist who grabbed it, rubbing it up and down. "I've been gone for too long." The woman whispered. Alessandra pulled back, biting her lip. "One more kiss." She whispered.

They both connected their lips one last time, Alessandra's tongue making her way through, her crotch grinding against Velora's.

It took them awhile to actually pull back.

But they did it. With one more peck on the lips, Velora left. She had sighed as she sat down. "How did the wine spill on Alessandra? I saw her trying to get it off." She asked, not wanting to be suspicious.

Bianca explained what happened.

Next couple of days went by so fast, she drowned herself in work, and in her friends. "Velora could you tell me if Prada ever responded to us?" Her boss asked.

"They did, just now." She said, pulling it up. "I will forward this all to you." Her boss left her office, content. Velora didn't really have time to mess around anymore. They have a gala coming up, everyone needs to get ready.

She sent out invites, invited the most famous fashion designers. They all said they were coming, she had emailed Prada to see if her boss could borrow a dress from them, they replied saying yes.

She was content, or at least she thought she was. Whenever she went back home to Mateo, she always felt guilty. Maybe because of what she did with his mother.

Honestly, she and Alessandra texted, a lot. Whether it would be a good morning text or just a simple 'Hi', they would always find themselves drifting into the conversation for hours.

She knew she shouldn't have been doing it but she did it anyways. She didn't know why she felt bad, the conversations weren't that bad. Alessandra would say what she wanted to do to her, if they were single, Velora would send her shirtless pictures...not including her bra.

Their texting might be wrong to an extent but no one needed to know did they? A little texting wouldn't hurt anyone, maybe making out three times and loving it is, but who knew besides them?

Alessandra: Call me when you're home.

They never called each other. It was all texts, she wasn't complaining. She really liked talking to Alessandra, and a phone call would've been much better.

She asked Mateo when he was going to be home, which he responded with spending the night over his buddies house, again, she wasn't complaining. She decided to leave Alessandra and Mateo on open since she didn't know what to say.

When she got home, she took a shower, did her whole routine and called Alessandra. When she did call her, she was in her kitchen, eating some leftovers. "Hi." She said, Alessandra smiled at her. "Hi." She said, biting her lip.

"What are you eating?" The older woman asked her. Velora looked down at her plate. "Leftover Pasta." She shrugged.

They talked about how both their jobs were, how they were doing, what they were doing. It was honestly an endless conversation. "Where is Mateo, shouldn't he be with your beautiful self?" Velora laughed at her.

"He's spending the night over his friends house, nothing new. What about you? Where's Bianca?" She asked her.

Alessandra smiled at her. "Every four days she goes out with her friends, gets drunk and crashes at her friends place." Velora hummed.

"Seems like both Bianca and Mateo care for their friends more huh?" Alessandra asked. "I'm not complaining, I get to talk to you all night then." Alessandra whispered.

Velora bit her lip for a moment. "Where's your friends? Why aren't you hanging out with them?" She asked her.

"They are working. Depends on how long the sessions are." Velora nodded. "You?"

Velora shurgged. She didn't know why she wasn't hanging out with her friends. She's barely seen them. "I honestly don't know, I haven't really hung out with them." She frowned.

Alessandra hummed. "Could I come over?" She asked, Velora stared at her through the screen before she nodded. "Good, because I was gonna come anyway." She winked, velora rolled her eyes as they both laughed.

"I'll see you in a few." Velora said and ended the call. She was coming over. How fucked up were they?

_
So it's been awhile since I updated, I apologize. But there you go! I do hope you enjoyed!