ChapterThirty: loss

~ꗥ❀ LOSS ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
FIRST PERSON

I can't get pregnant. I was so devastated, I remember we talked to my gynecologist and she said I can't have children. It does run in the family, it took awhile for my mom to be able to birth my siblings, which is why they are so young.

We weren't devastated anymore, Mateo was very happy about it, no siblings. Of course he was sad as well about it, but mostly happy since he did not in fact want a sibling, he said my siblings were enough to bare. Today was our dinner rehearsal, I was extremely excited about it so was Alessandra.

Mateo and I ended up talking more about our affairs, it was pretty sad hearing what we both did to one another but I will forever feel guilty, I mean I went for his moms. "I still don't know how you forgive me though I mean all the stuff I did to you." He had told me, at first I didn't forgive him but again, I did it worse.

We weren't happy together and instead I ran to his mom like a messy whore. "No no no. How do you forgive me?! I did your mom behind your back. I wouldn't forgive me." I told him, he told me back that he had it coming, he understood why he had it coming and he accepted it.

Even though I wouldn't, we accepted one another and forgave one another. "Baby? You seem to be lost in your thought again. Everything okay?" Alessandra asked, grabbing my waist. It was almost time for the dinner, we were already in our outfits, make up done, she did her make up as well and she looked extremely good. Delicious enough to eat. "Mhm. Just thinking." I smiled.

She pecked my neck, looking at me, and humming. "What about?" She asked me, I turned around in her arms, biting my lip. "About how good you look in your suit." I whispered, she looked down at my lips and licked hers.

"Yeah?" She asked, I nodded and she connected our lips together. I kissed her back, tightening my grip around her neck. We had twenty minutes to get to the restaurant, which Bianca rented out.

"We need to make this fast." We indeed did not make it fast, not at all. We went about three times before we decided it was time to go. We just ran out of house. In the car we had tried to hurry up and fix our make up and clothing, which we semi did.

We laughed it off, joking around. Mateo, Bianca and my mom kept calling us. When we got there, we rushed in, telling the waiter our name. And of course we found our family. "Took you both long enough." Mateo said, he hugged us both and gagged.

"You both are disgusting." He muttered, we laughed and hugged all of our other family members. Alessandra and I both sat in the middle, Mateo on my right side her on my left. "So what happened with Jake?" I asked him, he shrugged.

"I ended it. I don't want to be a secret, and I sure as hell don't want to ruin any family so I ended it." He said, I nodded and grabbed his hand. "You'll find someone who truly likes you and is willing to be with you publicly. Just don't find a married one." He chuckled. "Says you."

I rolled my eyes and nodded. "You right." I think we just both want the best for one another. I will forever feel guilty about what happened with him and his mom, but he was alright with it. That's what he always told me, Alessandra even made him her best man.

He was truly a good man at heart. He was my best friend. Alessandra stood up and tapped the knife against her drink. "Thank you all for coming, I know Velora and I were late and we apologize for that. But I want to say thank you guys so much for coming." She started.

"Velora is the absolute love of my life, I'm so happy I got to meet her, under the wrong circumstances. She has done nothing but made me smile and for that I am forever grateful. I want to thank Bianca, for being a best friend anyone could have asked for. And my son for being the son I needed in my life. Mateo has changed so much and I'm so very proud of him." She said.