ChapterEighteen: Mind

~ꗥ❀ MIND ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
THIRD PERSON

IT'S like Brielle follows Velora wherever she goes. She had no alone time with herself or if she found herself alone with Alessandra.

Alessandra did text her to tell her they were going to find another room for each other but had to cancel since all the rooms were booked.

It kinda disappointed Velora but she didn't want to get caught again. She really didn't, so she didn't know what she was going to do. She longed for Alessandra. That woman was like a drug and Velora was having withdrawals.

"Babe, are you good? You haven't said a word all night." Mateo said, they were at dinner. Seems like they always are. Alessandra sat across from her of course, Bianca and Brielle next to her, while the brothers were seeing next to Velora.

Velora nodded, glancing at Brielle who raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, Vee tell us what's wrong. We're good listeners." She smirked.

"Oh I'm fine, my stomach is just upset with me right now. I don't want to ruin anyone's day by complaining." Mateo rubbed her shoulder as she spoke.

He kissed her cheek and sighed. "Would you like me to order you an Uber, you can go lay down at the hotel and tell us how you're feeling later on?" Mateo offered.

"Yes please, I'm sorry to ruin anyone's day." She muttered.

Bianca frowned. "Of course not honey, You're not ruining absolutely anything, don't worry about it sweetheart." She took a deep breath and smiled. "Thank you." She said.

"I'll go with her." Alessandra blurted out in her accent. "Make sure she gets there fine with no complications." Velora's eyes widened.

Mateo smiled. "Please, thank you mama." He got an Uber which was arriving in five minutes. Whilst all that was happening, they packed their food up, and hugged everyone but Brielle. They were sure she didn't want one from them.

Soon enough the Uber came and they got inside. Alessandra sighed yet didn't speak. They had unspoken words as they looked at each other. It took awhile to get back to the hotel but when they did, Alessandra grabbed her hand and led her to the elevators.

Still with unspoken words, Alessandra kissed her softly. They both missed each other, so Velora kissed back, grabbing onto her waist. The only sounds they could hear was their hard breathing and their lips colliding.

Velora got picked up by Alessandra, not minding anyone who got in the elevator as they left it. Velora grabbed her room key, having trouble putting it in since Alessandra kept kissing her neck. "Y-you're distracting me." She mumbled.

Alessandra didn't stop, she continued her kissing, and groping. Velora bit her lip as she finally got the hotel door to open. She was pushed inside, the door slammed shut. All the lights off, all the curtains closed, they rushed to take their clothes off.

"What if Mateo comes in here to check up on me?" Velora asked. "We'll think about that later, let me have you." Alessandra mumbled. She started kissing down Velora's body, getting down on her knees.

Velora hit her lip, she didn't know why but tears wanted to come out so badly. The pleasure felt so good. It felt so good because they wanted each other so badly.

Alessandra pulled her panties down, kissing the younger woman's pussy. She kissed and licked like her life depended on it. Velora was moaning out, holding the back of Alessandra's head. "Please!" Velora moaned.

The younger woman cried out when she finally came. It felt like Alessandra hadn't had her dinner when she was eating her out. Alessandra stood up and licked her lips, smirking. "You taste so fucking good on my tongue." She whispered before kissing her.

She forced her tongue inside the younger woman's mouth making her taste herself on her tongue. Alessandra groaned into the kiss, groping the girls ass.

"I would fuck you so hard right now, but I'm not sure that would be such a good idea right now." As much as they both wanted to, they both know it would've be a good idea. Instead, they put their stuff back on and talked.

They talked about Brielle, how they were going to continue their "relationship." They wanted to continue it.

They both needed each other. Velora said she would break up with Mateo once the trip was over, and they could finally be together.

Hours later of cuddling and kissing, Alessandra went back to her room since she got a text from Bianca saying they were coming back. Velora was content. She still felt guilty but She knew her and Mateo's relationship was coming to an end.

No matter how nice he treated her during this trip, it had to end.

She was sleep by the time they came back, she was actually tired. It wasn't night but a little nap never hurt anyone. Everything was going to be okay, she just knew it.

She wanted it that way. Mateo would be devastated if she continued on and he found out later in their relationship that she was cheating.

If she broke up with him now, she'd save the pain for him. She could not break up this family.

-
Hi. Hope you liked the chapter. I did. Anyway, I'll see y'all next time!