ChapterSixteen: In Rome

~ꗥ❀ IN ROME ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
THIRD PERSON

ROME was absolutely beautiful, yes, they were in Rome. Velora loved the architecture there. They all explored the next day since they all fell asleep. But the day they did, they had a blast. the food was amazing, the places they went to, beautiful.

"Baby look!" Matt said, he had his hand wrapped around Velora's waist. "Oh it's beautiful." She said. The married couple were right behind them. She never made an effort to look behind her because well, she's very much attracted to them both.

"Can I go? I'll be right back." He asked her, she nodded and watched him run off. He loved taking pictures, so he was going to take pictures of anything he could get his eye on.

Alessandra and Bianca walked up to her, on both sides of her. "My son is a nerd." Bianca muttered and giggled. They watched him take pictures. It seems that now that he's here, he's happier. He's not yelled at Velora, not at his mother. In fact he hugged her and said he loved her.

"We should eat after this at the hotel, and then swim." Alessandra said, Velora nodded. Mateo came back, still looking at the pictures. "What do you guys wanna do now?" He asked.

Alessandra told him what they were going to do, so they headed back to the hotel and went to the buffet full of amazing foods.

Velora got a plate, seeing Alessandra Mateo talking as they got food. "Are you enjoying your day so far? We haven't really talked." She heard Bianca say, she looked over at her, seeing Bianca move closer to her.

"Oh yes I am, the food is amazing, everything is amazing here." She said, Bianca smiled and nodded. She looked her up and down. "And have I mentioned how much I loved your outfit?"

Velora was wearing blue Jean short shorts with a white shirt lacy top. "Oh? Thanks." She smiled. "I mean, it's so cute. Especially this top." Bianca said, touching right above her stomach.

The younger woman held her breath, feeling her trail her hands down. "You know while we're here, you and I should do something without Alessandra and Mateo. Just the two of us, alone." With that, Velora gulped.

"Y-yeah?" She asked, Bianca bit her lip and looked her up and down. "Yeah." She whispered. She winked at her and turned around, walking away. Velora just stared at her in shock, then looked away.

She wanted Bianca to touch her more, in more places too. So throughout the whole day, she kept thinking about how Bianca winked at her, how she touched her.

To distract herself, she made her food and sat down, seeing she was the first one at the table. Every time she took a bite of their food, her mouth would burst in flavor.

She could moan if she wanted to. The Bianca sat next to her. "You look like you're enjoying your meal." She said, Velora nodded and swallowed her food. "Yes it is really good." She told her.

Bianca smiled, then Alessandra and Mateo came, sitting across the two women. Alessandra looked at Velora, signaling her to the bathroom which she graciously accepted. "You know, I'm gonna head to the bathroom. Anyone coming?" Alessandra asked.

"Actually, I have to use the restroom, I'll join." Velora said, standing up. They both left the restaurant to find the bathroom, which was down the hall of the lobby.

They held hands as they did so. When they got in, Alessandra locked the door and smirked. "It's been too long." She whispered.

She grabbed Velora's waist, and kissed her. The younger girl kissed her back, grabbing her biceps. Their tongues fought for dominance, of course, Alessandra won. She pushed velora against the door, trailing her hand down her waist and to her thigh.

Velora but Alessandra's bottom lip, opening her eyes. The older woman did the same with her eyes, smirking.

"You really wanna get fucked in this bathroom?" She asked, Velora shrugged and nodded. "Sometimes you gotta make sacrifices." She whispered.

Alessandra chuckled and picked her up, and started kissing the girls neck. Velora had Alessandra's hair between her fingers, lightly pulling at it. "Fuck." Velora whispered.

They continued their little act until someone else has to use the restroom. There was only one bathroom, how were they going to explain that? Especially if it was Bianca.

"I'll go out first, if it's not Bianca just come out. We don't know these people." Velora said, Alessandra agreed to that. She kissed her one last time and opened the door. It wasn't Bianca. So velora walked out of the door, smiling at the woman.

Then Alessandra walked out, immediately shocked. Yeah it wasn't Bianca. But it was her oldest sons wife. They stared at one another.

Alessandra was shocked. Brielle stared at her shocked as well. "What are you doing here?" Alessandra asked.

The younger girl frowned. "I should be asking you the same thing. What are you doing here with some girl in the same bathroom as you?" Alessandra gulped.

"A really young girl at that." Alessandra looked down, awkwardly. "Well you know Bianca and I are in an open relationship." She muttered.

Brielle nodded, waiting for her to continue. "Bianca found someone and I found someone." The young girl stared at her for a moment and sighed. "As long as Mateo doesn't find out. I'm fine. You guys have to be more discreet than this. What if Mateo was coming to find you or going to the bathroom?"

"I know, I know." The thing was, Brielle didn't even know that the girl who walked out, was his girlfriend. She was about to find out too. "I only came here because Bianca wanted you back. She says we're getting ready to leave."

Alessandra nodded and walked with her. Velora and Alessandra already got caught, Brielle didn't even know what Velora looked like and who she was to the family. She was about to find out.

They both walked together, Alessandra had a nervous look on her face. Brielle was talking to her, telling her about her kid. But that all stopped when Brielle saw the same girl Alessandra was with in the bathroom, sitting down at their table.

Velora was laughing at Bianca, but that stopped when Bianca stood up. "Brielle! You have to meet her!" Bianca grabbed Velora's arm. "This is Velora! Mateo's Velora!"

Brielle looked at her in shock, Velora the same. "Are you okay? You look like you seen a ghost." Bianca joked. Velora started looking at Alessandra, in disbelief.

"I-I'm fine, I think I just need to sit down." Brielle mumbled, she sat across from Velora. Velora sat right back down, looking down at her plate and not looking up from it. "So where's my grand-baby?" Bianca asked Brielle.

Brielle kept staring at Velora. "She's with her dad right now, they should be coming shortly. She just needed to get changed." She answered.

They were both in for a treat.
-
There you go! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! They got caught for the first time I wonder how that's gonna goooo