ChapterTwenty: Home

~ꗥ❀ HOME ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
FIRST PERSON

AFTER the wonderful, wonderful trip we had. I felt great, physically and mentally. It's been a whole two weeks after the trip. Mateo is moving in with his friends for awhile until he gets an apartment.

We did break up. And I finally felt like the weight on my chess went away. Alessandra and Bianca were so good to me too.

We've not yet had a threesome and I don't ever think I'm ready for that. But being with them one by one was amazing, Bianca was so amazing to me. Alessandra was as well. They made me feel so good.

Bianca and I didn't seem as close as Alessandra and I were and she was okay with that. She knew Alessandra and I felt more for one another.

She told me she wasn't going interfere with us but I understood why. And that was okay. Alessandra and I were kissing one another on the coach, a random movie playing in the background.

Someone knocked on the door, Alessandra groaned. "Ignore them." I did just that. She started kissing down my neck, grinding against me. But every time I would moan, someone would knock, the knocks got harder and faster.

"Oh my god." I groaned, Alessandra got up. I put on her shirt since we were halfway naked. I walked to the door, not expecting to see Mateo standing at the door. "Mateo! What are you doing here?" I said loudly. I heard a faint shit In the background.

Mateo furrowed his eyebrows. "I need the rest of my stuff. Remember? I text you last night?" I slapped my four head and let out a nervous laugh. "R-Right...how about I just get it for you? You can wait right at the door! Do not come in." I said nervously.

He just looked at me weirdly, his brows furrowed. I ran into the room, and to the closet. Alessandra was not there. I looked around and then went to the bathroom. "Alessandra?" My heart was beating out of my chest.

The curtain opened and she stood there without her shirt on, and an awkward smile on her face. "I couldn't find my shirt, but I see you have it on." I giggled.

"Velora? Do you need help? The box has a lot of stuff in it." I closed the curtain again and walked to the front door. "Yes, I think you should get it." We walked together, well I followed him, I didn't know where the box was.

He seemed to be confused. "I know there was a last box here, but I honestly don't see it." He said. Then he turned to me. "It's alright, I guess it wasn't important stuff." He shrugged.

"So...how are you doing?" He asked me, I looked around, about to speak when I heard something fall. It came from the bathroom. "I'm-I'm doing alright I guess. What about you? How are you?"

He looked so confused. "You're not gonna see where the noise is coming from?" I shook my head. "It's not bothering me. Anyway, please continue."

"I'm doing the same... still pretty upset we broke up. I know we could've worked it out somehow." I internally rolled my eyes.

I looked at him and frowned. "You only seem sad now but everything I did somehow pissed you off. And then when I finally have the courage to break up you're all nice and plan a trip with your family?" I didn't yell, but I was getting a bit angry.

He was just annoying. "Every time I broke up with you, you kept saying "oh you want to start a family?! I can't wait to tell mine!" How the hell you go start a family without being there huh? I can't tell you how many times you used an excuse to get out of stuff."

Then I thought for a moment and then spoke up. "Especially during the dinner I wanted to have with your parents. Bianca left because her friend actually got into an accident and you used that excuse!" He stared at me, his mouth agape.

"Lord knows you might've been cheating on me!" I said, and he closed his mouth, I watched him bite his lip nervously. "You cheated on me?" I have no right to be upset seeing as I fucked both of his parents.

He looked around, then glanced at me. "How long?" I asked him, he said no word. "How long Mateo?" I asked him again.

"Mateo we're broken up for a reason, and you want to work things out? You can't even tell me how long you've been cheating on me!"

Mateo finally started looking at me. "I've been cheating for a year now. The other two years, I was actually with my friends, we would drink, get high and sleep. Honest." He told me.

I shook my head. "Why didn't you just break up with me huh? Has it been with the same girl?"

"No. All different women, and a few guys." My mouth was now agape. It wasn't just one women, it was a bunch with guys. "I-I didn't break up with you because I did love you. And the sex was wow, there's no way you can deny that."

I shook my head. Now was the time to tell him, do it Velora. I sighed and walked away. "Do it, just do it." I whispered to myself.

"Do what?" He asked. I turned around and took a deep breath. "I've been cheating on you too." I mumbled, his eyes widened.

He looked around and sighed. "Same person or different people?"

"Same woman." I said lowly, he looked at me his mouth agape. "Woman?"

I nodded. "And the same one?" I nodded again. We both stared at each other. "You never told me you were fruity." He smirked.

"You never told me you were either." He shrugged. "I will be honest, I did very much enjoy it with the guys. But I enjoyed it with the women too."

I nodded in understanding. "So the same woman?" He asked again. I just smirked and looked down. "Very tempting woman. Actually she knew I was dating someone, yet She did not stop. Of course I lived with the guilt, which is why I wanted to break up." I said honestly.

"Is she the one making the noise?" He asked and I nodded. He hummed and nodded. I didn't expect this to turn this way, but I am really glad it did. "Three years of us and we both messed up?" He asked.

"I know. I apologize for cheating."

He grabbed my hand. "I'm also sorry for cheating, I'm sorry for making you feel the way you felt. I'm sorry for everything, I really hope we can just be friends." He offered.

"Yes we can be friends." I smiled. Really not expecting any of this. "I'm honestly so glad we talked about this. I didn't expect our conversation to turn out like this. But I'm very happy we talked." He told me and I agreed.

"I'm gonna work on myself. My issues and anything I need to work on. We both learned our lessons." I hummed. Then we walked to the door. "I'll see you later, friend." He smiled. We hugged and he left.

When I closed the door my mouth parted in shock. That really happened? "I've never heard him so calm about something like this." I heard Alessandra say behind me.

I turned around still shocked. "I know, I expected him to yell at me when I told him I cheated too." I said, she nodded. "That's the most mature I've heard of him."

"I know right! Still trying to wrap my head around it."

What a turn of events.

-
Heyyy y'all, hope you enjoyed this. Idk I got a spark of inspiration as I was getting ready for school and bam, I wrote this.