ChapterThirteen: Dirty

~ꗥ❀ DIRTY ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
THIRD PERSON

WHILST the dinner was going on, Mateo asked his family if they could come over, which they said yes. It annoyed Velora but she had to deal with it.

She realized that not only did Alessandra practically ruin her marriage, she already ruined her relationship with Mateo.

Which is why she's trying to break up with him. "Everyone ready to go?" Mateo asked, they all nodded. So they all left.

Bianca and Alessandra had left to go to their place to collect their clothing for the night and next day. Velora thought about how Mateo truly wanted to bring them all together. Which was a horrible, horrible idea.

She wasn't going to make it through the night, knowing the woman she almost fucked was sleeping in the next room with her wife. It made her feel guilty.

As it should. To look at Mateo's face everyday and have to live with that regret of knowing she cheated on him.

She looked at someone else, his mother. "What time do you think they're arriving?" She asked Mateo, he shrugged.

He was being weird. Really weird but she shrugged it off, as she does everyday of her relationship with him.

•••

When they got home, Velora thought it was best if she took a shower before they arrived but she heard doors closing and opening, she heard chatter, so she knew she was a bit too late.

So she was in the shower, still thinking about what would happen after they would have sex. Would that just be it? A one time thing? Or would it continue?

She felt someone's hands trailing to her hips, she rolled her eyes as she realized Mateo was in the shower with her.

"Mateo I'm not in the mood, your family is right out there." She said, grabbing onto his hands. Instead he didn't let go and held on tighter, pushing her into him.

"Who said I was Mateo?" Velora gasped, quickly moving and turning around. "Alessandra?! What are you doing in here?"

Alessandra didn't answer, she nuzzled her face into Velora's neck and started kissing it. "We can't do this. It's so wrong." Instead of replying, Alessandra trailed her hands down to Velora's ass and gripped it tightly.

"A-Alessandra, we can't do this." She told her, the reason why she hadn't responded was because Velora wanted it just as much as she did.

When she finally did, she told Velora to just give in and that it was okay. "It's not okay, you are not thinking clearly, you're drunk." She told Alessandra who finally looked up at her.

"I'm very much sober sweetheart." She said. "Well then you'd know how wrong this is to do, your son and wife are in the next rooms." Velora said, the shower was still hot.

"You think too much. Stop thinking so much honey." Alessandra told her, Velora rolled her eyes. "You mean I'm thinking too much about sleeping with my mother in law while her son and wife are outside that door?"

Alessandra laughed at her, grabbing her neck. "Stop. Ignore them. It's just us."

Velora rolled her eyes once more. "Oh come on, it'll be a onetime thing. No one has to no about it. It's just to get it out of our system."

The younger woman looked at her for a minute before sighing. She was truly about to regret this. She can't even look Mateo in the eyes, so how would she react afterwards?