ChapterNineteen: space?

~ꗥ❀ SPACE? ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
FIRST PERSON

FOR the rest of the trip, Alessandra and i kept our space from one another. It has been the hardest thing we've ever done thus far into our relationship. Should I even call it a relationship?

One where we constantly fuck? I don't know it confused me most of the time. I guess I couldn't complain. Mateo was still sweet to me most of the time, he knew I was going to break up with me.

He knew that. He accepted it. "You don't love me anymore do you?" He asked me often, I left the answer unanswered.

We've been together for three years. I'm giving it all up, for a women I've not even known for a year. But it's time to let the relationship go, as bad as it sounds. I loved him when we were younger, but for the things he's said to me, the things he's done.

It's just time. "Come on, you always leave it unanswered. Do you love me or not?" He asked again. His family was having lunch together. He had pulled me aside just to ask me this.

"Can we talk about this later? We're supposed to be having a good time. You said I could answer you when we get back home." I told him, he scoffed and shook his head. "A fucking excuse."

He walked away from me and I followed behind. Alessandra already knew what was happening, I mean of course she did.

Even though we haven't been near one another like I wanted, we needed to have this space. Everything was becoming so complicated. How did it all go to trash in one a few months.

I went from loving Mateo with my whole heart to sleeping with his own mother. I understand his anger, I just hope Bianca understands. I went back to the table, joining them.

The smile on my face fading. Everyone I looked at Brielle I just became sad.

She knew what Alessandra and I were doing, I could've look at her without thinking of Alessandra. "Are you okay Vee?" Bianca asked, she grabbed my shoulder and frowned. "Oh I'm fine, don't worry." I smiled small.

Bianca nodded but I knew she knew something was off. All throughout the dinner, I made sure to not look at all of them besides Bianca. She was the only one I didn't want to avoid.

Afterwards they wanted to go out, but I simply said no. Which made Bianca stay with me. So we'd walk back to her room, giggling and joking with one another. She was such a good person to hang around, she made everything so much better.

"Okay tell me what's wrong, I know there's something off with you and Mateo." She said, we were sitting on her bed, drinking wine. "I...I'm breaking up with him. I don't see us anymore. It's bad but I don't love him."

She nodded, grabbing my thigh and rubbing it. "Hey, and that's okay. Some people fall out of love. It happens. Alessandra and I love each other platonically, we know we fell out of love. And that's okay."

When she said that, I felt a bit better about Alessandra and I. I know she'd be disappointed in us, seeing that Alessandra is twice my age and my boyfriends mother. "Thank you. I didn't want you to be disappointed." I mumbled, she trailed her hand up my leg and I looked down at it.

My mouth parted. Her other hand grabbed my chin softly. "I wouldn't be. I know my son. I know how he can get." She whispered, looking down at my lips, which I licked unconsciously.

I stared at hers for a moment, before looking up at her eyes. "Kiss me." I said, she raised an eyebrow.

"Please. Kiss me." I said again, she took the time to bring her lips to mine. They were just as good as Alessandra's. Our kiss took a whole turn, she had flipped us over so she was on top of me. "Fuck I've been waiting to do that to you since forever." She whispered.

I kissed her again, wrapping my arms around her neck. I moaned in the kiss as one of her hands trailed over my body. Then I pulled back. "What about Mateo? And the girl you're seeing?"

"You're breaking up with him and we broke up for a while. I had my eye on someone else." She mumbled to me as she kissed my neck.

I giggled since it tickled, she laughed too. Then she sat up. "Is this a bad idea?" She asked me. It definitely was. Alessandra and Bianca? How low could I stoop. "No. I want you. I've been wanting you since I knew about your actual relationship with Alessandra." I said honestly.

She raised her eyebrow at me. "Really?" I nodded. She kissed me harder again, rubbing her body against mine. I kept moaning as she trailed her hand down to my ass, squeezing and rubbing it.

"I want to fuck you with my fingers so badly." She mumbled and groaned. We started taking each others clothes off, loving how our skin met. She groped my breasts, kissing and sucking them.

I moaned, wanting more. "Please give me more." I whimpered, she laughed, trialing her lips down my body. Before we could take it further, we heard another voice appear. "Can't even keep it in your pants for two minutes." We looked at where the voice came from.

Alessandra stood there, her mouth wide open. I was shocked too, Bianca not so much. "Alessandra." Bianca whined. "Oh excuse me for walking in my hotel room. I didn't mean to interrupt this."

Bianca stood up, and pecked her lips. "I'm assuming she has to leave?" Bianca asked, Alessandra stared at me, looking my body up and down then looked at Bianca. "Yes. Mateo wants to see her...But...I can stall him for you."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Wait wait wait, why are you both acting so causal about this?" I asked, Bianca laughed at me. "You don't think I know you're seeing her already? We're in an open relationship." My mouth hung right open.

I grabbed the cover and sat up more. "Oh..." I mumbled. "Don't worry I'm not mad. I told you, I know how my son gets. Plus I could see how attracted you were to Alessandra."

"Why do you think I always made you guys do stuff together? Why do you think I left that dinner?" She asked.

"Why do you think I made her get chairs? I could've sat on the ground." She smirked.

"And why do you think I asked her to put sunscreen on your back when I could've done it?"

I was purely shocked. "I knew before She even told me. I know her. I know that look that She gives you." She told me.

Then Alessandra started talking. "I knew she was attracted to you too. She told me after she saw you in your robe. It's why we had sex." They fucked, because of me.

Some would be weirded out, but me, not at all. "If you think it's weird we get it. It's not usual for people to say that." Bianca smiled. "No no, I actually feel honored, and very relieved." I said.

I frowned, clearing my throat. "You guys are letting me cheat on Mateo." I said, and they walked to me, sitting next to me. "We know that. And we do feel really bad, but when you said you were going to break up with him. It just made me lose it." Bianca said, her fingers finding an opening from the sheets.

Alessandra smirked. "I already told you how I feel." She whispered in my ear. They both tempted me so much. Bianca was touching the inside of my thigh, Alessandra was kissing my neck and groping my breasts.

I hummed, biting my lip. Alessandra pulled back and kissed my cheek once more before standing up. "I'll keep him distracted." If I thought only with Alessandra was bad, this was double bad.

___
Hey...I'm trying to update as much as I can. I know I said three updates at a time so I will start working on them as soon as I update! Thank you for reading and I know plot twist