ChapterTwentySix: clients?

~ꗥ❀ CLIENTS? ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
FIRST PERSON

➛I almost bit her dick off my but I stopped myself. "You just treated me so much better than he did. I know I'm your patient and I wouldn't tell a soul, but I haven't been satisfied since the last time we had sex."

Did this bitch really want me to rip her dick off? I tugged at it really hard, hearing her grunt. "Listen I'm sorry but no, that was a one ti- that was just a few times and cannot happen again."

She's sorry? The hell she's sorry for? "No I understand." The woman said. I almost for up and revealed that I was under the desk but I didn't.

I stopped touching her dick and waited for this appointment to be over. It took like forty five minutes to be over I swear I started falling asleep.

Once it was over, I got from under the desk. The woman was still there by the way. She furrowed her eyebrows and I rolled my eyes. "I squirted on the table by the way." She had her mouth wide up so I continued. "And sucked her dick under this desk."

Alessandra sighed and watched as the woman practically stormed out. "What'd you do that for?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes and closed the door. "I didn't fuck her and while I was seeing you." She said, standing up. "I wanted to bite your dick." I muttered.

She chuckled. "Good thing you didn't."

I sat in her chair, spreading my legs open. "I'm still horny." I muttered. I trailed my hand down my dress and to my clothed pussy.

Alessandra got on her knees, kissing the inside of my thigh, gripping the other with her hand. "Could eat you out all day." She muttered. She started kissing my aching pussy, kissing as if she hasn't had any meal all day.

My hands gripped the back of head. I threw my head back, my other hand supporting my weight. "Just like that." I moaned, she hummed, putting my legs over her shoulders.

She trailed her tongue up and down my slit, I moaned loudly, grinding my pussy against her mouth. Then she pulled back. "Hey! What was that for?" I asked, she stood up and wiped her mouth. "For stopping."

"I has a reason to! Isn't it illegal to fuck your client, patient people?" Alessandra rolled her eyes. "She was the only one and it was her first day so it technically doesn't count seeing as I did not know she was going to come back."

I hummed and got off the desk, pulling my dress down. "So She so happens to be the reason I can't get my pussy ate?" I asked, she glared at me. "We're going to get lunch. Come on."

"What about the mess on this table?" I asked, She shrugged. "I'll get it." It was already dry so I didn't care. The mess on her pants seem to go. I grabbed her hand and we walked out the office. I kinda forgot I was loud.

I watched as the lady looked at me with a weird look on her face, Alessandra held my hand firmly, smirking. We walked out and I groaned. Alessandra laughed and unlocked her car door.

"That's so embarrassing." I muttered. We got inside and I grabbed my phone, started to text my friends. "You know what I'm thinking about?" I asked.

She hummed, driving. "When we were actually going to have sex for the first time, and we didn't want to because we felt guilty...you said you didn't want to hurt your only son.."

She paused, her mouth opening and then closing. "Is Luca not your son?" I asked her, she glanced at me and sighed. "No." She muttered. "So he's Bianca's just son?"

"Yup." I didn't push her to tell me, she sighed and glanced over at me. "I know he's not my child, Bianca lied to me that he was since his parent was not in his life. But I'm okay with it, at first I wasn't. But I am now."

I nodded. "Is there anything else I should know?" I asked, she chuckled. "I think someone named Alessandra has a crush on you." She shrugged. I made a thinking face.

"Really? That's awesome since I have a massive crush on her. Don't tell her tho!" I made a shushing sound with my mouth, laughing afterwards.

"I'm still mad at you for fucking your client people." I muttered. "You said you studied psychology but you don't seem to know they are called patients."

I rolled my eyes. "Hey! I just get confused sometimes! You know that! And stop changing the subject."

"I messed with her at the beginning. Honest." She said. I sighed and shrugged. "Hoe." I muttered, she was stopped since we were at a stop sign and looked at me. "What?" She asked.

"I said go." I pointed at the light which was indeed green. She scoffed. "Bitch." She muttered. "What?" I copied her.

"I said Bitch." I laughed at her and looked out the window. "You're not funny." I said. "You just...you just laughed not even a second ago."

I hummed a song, ignoring her.

-

It's pretty short because I wanted to upload it and get something out there but im so drained- literally school drains the hell out of me.