ChapterTwentyTwo: Hospital

~ꗥ❀ HOSPITAL ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
FIRST PERSON
W: Rpe

IT felt as though all the blood left my body. Seeing him in that hospital bed. The doctors said he went into cardiac arrest after they found him. He almost died on us. The doctors told us to go home and see him the next day so here I was, sitting by him as he had his eyes closed.

He was in an induced coma, a temporary coma. He will wake I up. He broke five ribs, broke his leg, and fractured his wrists, oh and a concussion. So at any point in time his heart could stop. "He's looking better than yesterday that's for sure."

The guy he was driving with had scratches from the glass and a fractured foot. So he got to leave. Bianca, Alessandra and I were the only ones with him aside from the doctors and nurses. We told his friends it's just family today which they understood.

I was cuddled into Alessandra, feeling her stroke my arm. Bianca and Alessandra have yet to speak to one another. I could tell Alessandra was pissed at her, from the glares.

Bianca hadn't even looked up to meet our eyes. "Do you know when he'll wake up?" Bianca asks. The doctor frowned and sighed. "No, it is completely up to him. With the medicine he's on as well." We all nodded, disappointed.

I somehow feel as if it's my fault. I told him to come to my house, if he hadn't, he wouldn't be in this predicament. "Okay, thank you." The doctor walked out and I sighed.

"Bianca. We need to talk." Alessandra said. They both got up and walked outside, closing the door behind them. But I could hear everything they were talking about. "Why the fuck are you fucking his friends?! And again?!"

I heard a scoff. "Like you haven't been fucking his ex girlfriend." Damn. True but damn. "You cannot sit here and be mad at me! I feel horrible enough that he got this mad anyway! I was fucking drunk okay!? I didn't even realize what had happened!" Bianca said, I watched them through the window.

"What do you mean?" Alessandra asked. "I mean, I invited him over because I was drunk off my horses. I drunk called him and the next thing I remember was getting yelled at by Mateo, and his friend was inside me! I got mad because I didn't know what had happened!"

"T-The first time I admit was me, but I didn't mean for any of this to happen." Her voice started dying down but I could see that She started crying. Alessandra hugged her and I felt for her. She was taken advantage of.

They took a moment to calm down before they walked back in. Bianca grabbed her jacket and hugged us both. "I'm gonna go home and get some sleep. You both should too." We nodded as she left.

We sat there in silence before She spoke up. "You go home, I'll wait here until he wakes up." I shook my head and grabbed her face. "I'm staying with you. I want to." I muttered, She looked extremely tired.

There were eye bags under eyes, her smile was barely existent. "Please. Just do whatever you need to do at home, eat, shower, sleep. Come back afterwards." I sighed and kissed her lips. "Fine." I muttered.

She kissed me again but didn't pull back for a while. She grabbed my waist and sighed. "I really like you baby." She muttered, I smiled.

"Good because I really like you too." I muttered, biting my lip. "Let's not hurt each other please." She whispered. "I wouldn't dream of it." I pulled back fully and stood up. "Please call me if there's any changes. And I mean any."

__________
Much later I was dressed, and Fresh so I decided to go over to Bianca's just to see how she was doing. She opened the door, not looking as happy as she once. I then remembered how She made me feel, was that bad? My tummy fluttered. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

I closed the door behind me. "I came to see how you were doing?"

She sighed, walking to the living room and plopping down on the couch. "You heard us didn't you?" I sat down next to her. I nodded and apologized. "I'm sorry, you guys were so loud." I muttered, she nodded and grabbed my thigh. "This isn't the first time it happened so I'm not upset by it, just upset by the fact that my son is in a coma because of me."

"Hey, it isn't your fault. It's that guys fault, he knew how Mateo got, yet he still did what he did. He knew what he was doing." I said. She shrugged. "Still shouldn't have invited him over." She said.

"You know what I need?" She asked, then she looked down at my lips. I licked them. "What?" I asked, suddenly nervous.

"A distraction." I shook my head. "But you're upset. I can't do that to you." I said to her, she shrugged. "I know what I'm doing, I know what I want."

I bit my lip as she trailed her fingers up
my thigh. "B-But what about what happened? Don't you wan-"

"Shhh, stop talking. Let's just let it happen. I've missed you." I missed her too. I missed her hands all over my body. She leaned in closer to me, inhaling. "You smell so good."

I shivered as I felt her breath on my cheek. "Be my beautiful distraction. Make me feel good." She whispered, her fingers finally touched my pussy and I gasped, opening my thighs more. "We shouldn't be doing this, you're upset."

She didn't stop, she continued to rub my pussy, started to kiss my neck. "It's okay, just give in." That's exactly what I did. I let her do all she wanted to do with me.

She fucked my pussy with her fingers and made me cum by her tongue at least three times. She even put a strap on and fucked me. So now I was laying in her bed, breathless. She got up and put her robe on. "Will Alessandra be mad at this?"

"No. We talked about this before. As long as I told her about it, we are fine. She knows I want the both of you." She nodded. I turned around and sat up, letting the sheets fall down to my waist. She eyed my body and bit her lip. "I want to make you cum so many times you pass out." She said, then looked at me.

I shivered. "I don't know how you and Alessandra can say things like that so confidently." I muttered, I stood up, grabbing the sheet and wrapping it around my body. She grabbed my waist, and held it tightly. "We just know what we want."

"This is not what I expected you know. You're a very dominante person. The woman I first met was all cheery and happy." I giggled at the end. "Yeah I fake that sometimes."

We both rolled our eyes and giggled. "Are you feeling better?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her neck. She hummed and nodded. "Now that I had a taste of you I do." She smirked.

And I was wet again. Was that possible? These two women made me feel so many emotions. They both made me feel so good about myself.

-
Hope you all enjoyed this chapter. I do like Bianca and velora being together, they cute. But anyway, Poor Bianca :(