ChapterTwentyEight: London

~ꗥ❀ LONDON ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
FIRST PERSON

EVER been to London? Or live there? It's beautiful there, I loved it. I loved how rainy it was. We were here, walking together, holding hands, being ourselves. I enjoyed it, the food is quite different but it's good in my opinion.

"Food or back to the cabin?" Okay about the cabin, so it's truly out in the middle of nowhere. Pretty scary but Alessandra has made me forget that. We didn't really see animals while first going to it nor coming out of it. But I don't want to see any anyway.

"Uhm, cabin, I'm quite tired." I said, she nodded and kissed the back of my hand. Was it bad that I've recently been a bit turned off by Alessandra. Only because we could be getting married and stuff but she's still with Bianca.

It seemed as though I was only a distraction, ever since Mateo found out and we talked about, there's been no family dinners and whatnot. Mateo and Alessandra hasn't even talked since then.

I felt like we were here because she can't face these things anymore, she can't face her family. What if she regrets ever getting with me? What if that's why we don't talk about the future?

"You take a nap, I'll set up dinner whilst you're sleeping." She said, we started walking to the car she rented out. She opened the door for me, winking as she closed it. Being in the opposite seating from how it normally is feels weird but not in a dramatic way.

She's still driving. I kept falling asleep in the car, I don't know why I was so tired. Well that's stupid, we've been out all day since the morning and I'm still trying to get over jet lag. Let me tell you, waking up in a different time zone feels weird to your body.

I felt tapping on my shoulder. "Baby wake up." I heard, I slowly opened my eyes, looking around. "I'm sorry, I'm just so tired." I mumbled, she kissed my cheek and smiled. "That's alright my love." She said. I unbuckled the seat belt and got out, waiting for her and grabbing her hand.

"You take a shower, then a nap while I cook dinner. I have something I want to talk to you about." My heart started pounding. Was this going to be it? Were we gonna talk about everything? "Mkay." I said, we entered the cabin and I kissed her cheek, walking away to our bedroom. I closed the door behind me and took my clothes off.

I sighed and walked to the bathroom. The cool thing about this bathroom was, it had glass doors, it was a walk in. I found that pretty cool.

The first time I took a shower here, Alessandra was brushing her teeth and didn't stop staring at me, she ended up coming in here and professed her feelings for me. Visually. I hummed as I washed myself, I was really tired for some reason.

Her dinners a while because she goes all out, I wasn't even worried about this talk at this point. I wanted her to get out whatever she needed to say. After my shower I didn't even get dressed, I kept the towel around my body and fell asleep right on the bed.

And when I woke up, I was under the blankets and up on the bed more. I stretched, yawning. I don't even care that I'm about to walk out of this room naked, I got off the bed, opening the door. The food smelled so yummy. "It smells yummy in here babe."

She stood up and kissed me, her hands wrapping around my waist. "Did you sleep good?" She asked as she pulled back. I nodded and kissed her cheek. "I slept amazing." I whispered.

"Get dressed, nicely. After dinner I'm gonna blindfold you and take you somewhere." She smiled, I tilted my head and bit my lip. "It's nothing bad I promise." She smacked my ass and kissed me again. "Hurry." She said, I turned around, walking in the room.

So something special huh? She wants to make us official? Is she pregnant? Wait that doesn't even make sense. I put on a lavender dress, it flowed all the way down to my ankles. I did my hair and makeup, and walked out to meet Alessandra at the dining room table.

"You look absolutely beautiful baby." She said, standing up. I thanked her. "You look stunning as well." I told her, she kissed my cheek and pushed my chair out for me. "So I made us some Chicken Fricassée with homemade garlic bread."

I licked my lips, looking at how good it looked. "It smells so good, my mouth is watering." I said honestly, Alessandra chuckled, sitting down across from me.

We started digging in the food, well I did. That shit was fucking good let me tell you, it was creamy. I would so give her some good head for this. The meat tasted so good and the pasta part, fuck me up. "This is honestly the best meal you've made us."

"I know, I surprised myself." She said, then it went silent, then she talked. "So, I have something to tell you." She told me, I looked up at her, putting my fork down. "You can tell me absolutely anything."

She smiled and looked down for a moment. She looked back up at me and sighed. "I divorced her." She confessed. I blinked maybe four times before answering her. "Wh-What?" I asked. "I divorced Bianca."

"It was official a few days ago." She smiled. "I know it's been a while but it took a while to finalize it. She gets the house which I'm fine with, and I get the money. She makes good money anyways." The smile that showed up on my face didn't possibly describe how happy I was to hear this news.

She divorced her. "Brielle told me you were upset that we didn't talk about our future, and I get that. I should've done better with that. But I plan on marrying you, having more kids with you and dying with you." She said to me.

"You want to marry me? And have little us running around?" She nodded. "I have a little surprise for you in the back after we're done eating." She smiled, I bit my lip and continued eating. I wasn't even hungry anymore. I just wanted that surprise.

After we both got done eating, I put a mint in my mouth, so did she. "I'm gonna blindfold you now mkay?" I nodded, she turning me around and putting said blindfold on me.

"Is it too tight?" She asked. "Not at all." I said, she began walking me into the back, I sure hope this wasn't the part where she killed me. Then we came to a halt, and she took the blindfold off me.

Mateo, my siblings, my mother, Bianca, and all my friends were all standing there. "Surprise!" They all said, I smiled gratefully. It's been awhile since I last saw my family and friends. I instantly hugged my mother and then my younger siblings. "I missed you guys so much!"

Mateo and Bianca hugged Alessandra. I continued to hug my friends as well until Alessandra spoke up. "Baby, could you come here for a second. We're gonna take photos." I nodded, making my way over to Alessandra. She put her hand around my waist, and Mateo started taking pictures. "Shit my shoes untied." Alessandra muttered, I looked at her before my mama called me.

"You look absolutely stunning baby." She told me, I heard gasps so I furrowed my eyebrows. Mateo was still taking pictures. I looked at Alessandra, gasping as I saw her on one knee. I covered my mouth, tears brewed in my eyes. "I love you Velora, I knew that the minute I saw you. And I know how we met was a little messed up, but I knew I wanted to make you mine forever." She said.

"I hope to be the one you go to when you're sad, when you're happy or just when you want to talk. I will be there for you through thick and through thin. I want to spend the rest of my life with you baby, I want to see a mini you running around our house."

She grabbed my hand. "With that being said, would you do me the honoring of marrying me?" She asked, I nodded so fast. She also had tears running down her face. Everyone clapped, she put the ring on my finger and stood up, kissing me so hard. "I love you." She whispered.

"I love you." I whispered back.

_

This story is literally nearing an end- ugh I enjoyed this story a whole lot