ChapterFive: Dinner

~ꗥ❀ DINNER ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
THIRD PERSON

SHE was coming over for dinner. You better your ass Velora got ready. She knew Mateo wasn't going to be home until way later. She knew he wasn't going to show for dinner.

She didn't know what she was doing. Why was she doing this? Why hadn't she told Mateo she was having a dinner alone with his mother.

Alessandra didn't even know she was going to be alone with her either. Velora knew the woman would be shocked. She'd text her, telling her at six to come over.

Alessandra: sounds like a plan.

Velora: is it alright if I start cooking at six? I don't have all the ingredients yet and it is a two person job.

Alessandra: Mateo won't help?

Velora: He hates cooking.

After that she didn't respond. Instead velora tried her hardest to look her best. She somehow wanted to please the woman.

It was around five thirty when she decided to get her ingredients together. She did indeed have all of them, she didn't know why she lied yet again. She just wanted to be alone with the woman.

She wanted to cook with her. She wanted to do a lot of things with her. She sighed, preparing the table, putting three plates down. Just in case she brung Bianca which she prayed she didn't.

Being distracted she heard a few knocks on her door. She took a deep breath and walked to it, opening it.

Behind the door revealed Alessandra...and Bianca. The disappointment wanted to come through, but she didn't let it. She knew they were married and she was stupid enough to think that Alessandra actually wanted to be alone with her.

Velora glanced at Bianca and mustered up a fake smile. "You guys made it. I'm glad you guys are here, I was just getting started with dinner."

Bianca smiled back at her. She watched as Bianca held onto Alessandra arm, rubbing her hand. "Why'd you decide to cook now? Why not before?" She asked, genially confused.

"Well at first I thought I had all my ingredients, which I didn't so I text Alessandra and asked if I could get started when you guys get here, because I also need a bit of help." She said, glancing up at Alessandra.

Alessandra nodded, looking down at her spouse. Velora cleared her throat. "Why don't you both come in?" They both walked in, Alessandra's hand grazing Velora's hand.

Velora shivered, ignoring the feeling and following them. "So where is the boy I call my son?" Bianca asked, not truly caring for where he was. "He left. To play golf with his friends...said he wasn't going to be home until late." It wasn't a lie, he just left way earlier.

Bianca sighed. "I'm sorry dear." She said, sitting down on the couch. Alessandra sat next to her. "Let me know if you both need anything!" They women both nodded and let her do her thing.

While she was cooking she did struggle a bit. Cooking wasn't her strongest suit, it should've been but she's not like her family whatsoever. "Need any help?" She heard behind her.

Directly behind her. Velora gulped. "Y-Yes I do." She said in a quiet tone. Alessandra chuckled, moving to her side but letting their bodies touch. Velora felt herself shiver, just knowing her body was touching Alessandra's just did something to her. "With what?" She asked.

"Could you cut the onions and the peppers while I cut the meat?" Velora asked her, Alessandra nodded.

"Sure. I love getting my hands dirty." The woman said, Velora smiled at her little joke. They began working, making the food. They would joke around with one another, or fall intro silence since they both knew the tension was thick.