ChapterTwentyThree: Awake

~ꗥ❀ AWAKE ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
FIRST PERSON

I was riding Alessandra, her hands on my waist as I moaned out for her. "Fuck yes!" I moaned, I looked down at her, my mouth wide open, she grabbed my neck and bent her knees to fuck me hard. The only thing that came out of my mouth was strained moans as she chocked me hard.

"Fuck you feel so good." She grunted. I could see the sweat glistening from her pale skin. "Mmm yes!" She stopped moving so I could continue riding her which I did. My hands on her shoulders now, I was hovering over her. "Ride my dick baby."

Our skin slapped together as I bounced up and down on top of her. "Sh-Shit I'm gonna cum!" I cried out. She shook her head. "Fuck no. Not until I say so." I whined as she told me.

"Please cum inside me!" I begged, she threw her head back, enjoying the ride. "Ride me faster baby." She said, I went as fast as I could. I'm sure we would both have bruises on our skin later.

"Mmm yes just like that princess, fucking my dick like a whore." I closed my eyes shut as I tried not to cum. "I need to cum so badly." I whimpered.

"No. Don't cum until I say so." Alessandra said, she slapped my breasts, then grabbing them in her hand. I knew she was about to cum, I could tell by the way she was moaning and grunting. "Such a good pussy." She mumbled.

I threw my head back, trying not to cum. "Cum for me." She whispered, it gets me every time. She rubbed my pussy as I came, cumming inside me. We both moaned at the same time and I slumped down against her, still twitched. "Best one yet." She muttered.

"Don't forget the first time, I still think about that moment." I giggled after awhile. She rolled us over so she was on top, I hissed since she was still inside of me. "I want to see my cum ooze out of you." She whispered and pulled out, trailing down my body.

It felt ticklish when it was coming out of my pussy. Alessandra groaned, taking her two fingers and smearing her cum all over my pussy. Then she spread the two lips apart and started sucking on my clit. I twitched again. "Alessandra I'm sensitive." I said, trying to move her head.

She looked up at me and licked up and down at my slit before sitting up and licking her fingers. "I could eat you for breakfast, lunch and dinner. With dessert on the side. Preferably ice cream that I can put on your body and eat it off you."

My phone started ringing so Alessandra stood up and grabbed it. "Hello, who's this?" She asked.

"She's right next to me why?" She waited for a moment to speak. "Okay it's on speaker, can you give us an update?" She out it on speaker.

"Well there's been a surprise. Mateo's awake! I already contacted your wife and she said to call you guys." It's been about a week since Mateo's been at the hospital.

So this was really big news. "Oh wow, thank you so much! We will be there in ten." Alessandra hung up the phone and we stared at it for a few seconds till she spoke up. "He's awake." She muttered.

We smiled at each other and sighed. "We need to get dressed." I nodded and stood up, walking to my closet. I picked out clothes for me to wear. "Wait we need to take a shower, we're sticky and smelly." She groaned but nodded.

So we hurried into the shower, avoiding all the temptations and washing up. Afterwards we got dressed and left as fast as we could. Which we arrived there in twelve minutes. We almost ran in holding hands but we realized we couldn't and separated.

We did hear Mateo's groggy voice talking and we felt so relieved. We walked in, so glad to see him. He looked over at us and smiled. "Hey guys." He said, his voice strained.

We sat down, waving back. The doctor was checking up on him, asking him questions. After all that the doctor spoke to us. "He's going to be in here for a while, he needs to be under our supervision which will just be for another four days. After wards he's yours to take home but he's looking much better.

We nodded and thanked the doctor and nurse as they parted. "Are you okay?" I asked him, he shrugged. "They gave me medicine so I can't really feel the pain."

Bianca looked guilty as crap. "Listen Mateo, I feel as though I should explain to you what happened." She said, Mateo looked at her. And shook his head. "I could hear everything. I could hear, I could feel." Does that mean he heard Alessandra and I.

I looked over at her as a glance and then back at Mateo. He was already looking over at us and then looked away. "I know what happened." He muttered. "And I'm sorry it happened to you."

"It's alright, I'm just sorry you had this happen to you. It's completely my fault." He shook his head. "No it's his. He shouldn't have took advantage of you." He said.

"Thanks but I still feel responsible for what happened."

"I shouldn't have been drinking and driving. I should've just asked a friend to drive me or gotten an Uber. I could've hurt someone." He said. "Well you didn't and you learned or lesson." He nodded and closed his eyes for a minute.

"I hope I didn't worry anyone as much." He muttered, we all sighed. "You did but we're just glad you're okay." Alessandra, Bianca and I agreed.

I was sat in the middle of this and boy oh boy did I feel really guilty. I fucked both of his parents. Multiple times. "Yeah." I muttered. I'm so going to hell for this.

-
Short I know but can y'all not please be silent readers. I love feedback and y'all's funny comments!