ChapterTen: Morning After

~ꗥ❀ MORNING AFTER ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
THIRD PERSON

VELORA woke up with a raging headache, she groaned and turned to her side. She had barely opened her eyes when she noticed she wasn't in her own bed. "What?" She asked, mumbling.

She looked down under the covers to see that she was wearing nothing but her underwear. She looked up and looked around, seeing a note on the nightstand.

I know your head probably hurts like a bitch, so here. Also in the bathroom is my sweatshirt.

~ Alessandra aka daddy ;)

Velora's eyes widened as she remembered she called Alessandra daddy. She groaned, setting the note down, she grabbed the water and Tylenol.

She heard a loud door slam, hearing yelling. Running into the bathroom and grabbed the sweatshirt which was a bit big on her, she walked to the door to peak a bit. "Don't go in there."

"You know our rule! You can't mess with her." Bianca said, whisper yelling, Alessandra groaned.

"I haven't fucked her Bianca, stop assuming." Alessandra had told her, her back facing the door.

Are they talking about me? The younger woman wondered.

"I see the way you look at her Alessandra. You want to." Alessandra didn't reply to her which made her laugh. "See you do want to fuck her."

Alessandra groaned. "Can we please stop talking about this. She's going to wake up soon and I don't want her hearing this, just please go and do whatever." That happened right outside her bedroom door.

She ran back to the bed, pretending to be on her phone. A few moments later, Alessandra opened the door, sighing. "Oh you're up." She said, a little surprised. Velora hummed and nodded.

"Which means..."

"Yes I heard the argument, not all though. Don't worry." Velora said, shrugging. Alessandra hummed and nodded. She sat on the edge of the bed, sighing. "How's your head?"

Velora laughed. "It feels like there is a constant stabbing in my head every two seconds." She said, bittersweet. Alessandra hummed. "And do you remember anything from last night?"

"I remember bits and pieces." Velora shrugged, Alessandra once again hummed, looking down Velora's body. How her sweatshirt looked so good on velora.

How Velora's brown legs looked in it. "Yeah? Like what?" Alessandra asked, her hand slowly make its way towards Velora's legs. Velora looked down at it, then looked up at Alessandra.

"Li...Like me getting in your truck..." She whispered. "And?" The older woman asked.

"And m..me show you my breasts." Nothing she hadn't seen before. Alessandra laughed at her, slowly getting on top of her. "As I recall, You want me to fuck you, no one has to no about it." Alessandra whispered.

Velora gulped, their bodies Almost touching. "That you've been such a good girl for me." The older woman whispered. Then she continued. "And yes, I want to put my mouth around those perky breasts of yours." Alessandra told her.

Of course nothing could happen, Bianca was probably still there. "What about-"

"She left." Alessandra answered for her. Before they could do anything, Velora's phone rang. Alessandra got off her, clearing her throat and handing her the phone.

"Yes Matt?" She asked. "Where the fuck are you, I've been calling you for fucking hours." Mateo yelled, Alessandra could hear him through the phone. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"I was too drunk Matt I'm sorry, Alessandra took me to her place and I crashed here." She said honestly, Mateo groaned. "You know you are a lightweight!"

Velora rolled her eyes. Before she could reply, Alessandra took the phone out of her hand. "Ours, did you get my voice message? I called and called you last night but you didn't respond." She asked.

"No mama I did not, I was with a few people and got a bit distracted. I'm sorry mama." She snickered at him. "You should be apologizing to Vee, she was left all alone and could've been taken advantage of." She said angrily.

Mateo sighed. "I know mama, I'm sorry. I'll be there in thirty minutes." He hung up the phone and Alessandra sighed.

"Why do you let him talk to you like that?" Velora shrugged. "It's alright, he's not extreme so I don't care." She said, Alessandra rolled her eyes, standing up. "Come down for breakfast baby." She said, then sighed as she walked out.

Velora stood up after she left, sighing. She made her way downstairs, seeing Alessandra sitting on the stool. "Are you upset with me?" Velora asked. Alessandra stood up, turning around.

"No baby, more upset with my own son. I sometimes feel as though like I didn't raise him. The way he speaks to you, it's upsetting. I know his mom and I had a rough patch but it doesn't make it okay."

Velora nodded, grabbing her hands. "Hey, I'm sure you did amazing parenting, it's just his lifestyle. It's how he is, he has a short temper. You cannot do anything about it." Velora whispered.

Alessandra let go of her hands and grabbed her waist. "You're so amazing baby." She mumbled, she pecked her lips. Velora giggled kissing her again. "Thank you daddy." Alessandra let out a little groan under her breath, turning them around.

"Fuck, you make me wanna take back my word and fuck you against this table." She whispered, trailing her hands down to her ass. "You should. Maybe I'll turn into a bad girl if you don't."

They both laughed, then started making out, getting carried away like they always do. Their kiss getting sloppy, their hands exploring everywhere they could possibly go.

Them grinding against one another. "Fuck I'm so close to fucking you." Alessandra mumbled. "Please do, I can't take it anymore."

"My son will be here soon." Alessandra said. "Tonight. If my son is gone, call me."

Velora nodded, hoping her boyfriend wouldn't be home.

_
Another update today, not as long. But please comment and vote! I love you all! Goodbye!