ChapterFourteen: Movies

~ꗥ❀ MOVIES ❀ꗥ~
BEAUTIFUL LITTLE SECRET
THIRD PERSON

THE next morning, Mateo left to go work out with his friends, leaving Velora alone with the "happy" couple.

Of course he did, he's got too much faith in her. After what happened in the bathroom, Velora had went into their bedroom to talk to Mateo. She was gonna try and break up with him again.

But he ended up saying he loved her and that he was happy she was getting to know his family and bond with them.

She bonded the wrong way with his mother, and all she could do was sit in her guilt.

So, here she was now. In her room, still living with the soreness between her thighs, and the regret and guilt in her body. Even though that was the best time of her life, being over stimulated, trying something different.

She regretted it. She was too much of a pussy to ever continue. She stood up and quietly opened the door, she did not want to run into the married couple.

She walked into the kitchen. She decided she would make an apology breakfast but no one would know it was an apology. She tightened her robe up more, sighing and getting her ingredients.

Instead of continuing, she went to get her phone and AirPods since they made her feel better when she distracted her mind from her problems.

Then she went back to the kitchen, played her music in her ears and got to cooking.

Alessandra on the other hand, woke up happy. No regret, no guilt. In fact she wanted more. She looked over to Bianca and kissed her lips. "Wake up baby." She mumbled, Bianca smiled and kissed her again.

"Mmm good morning." She whispered. Alessandra watched as she got up off the bed, walking to grab her robe. "You know, I'm sure they're busy. You should let me fuck you." Alessandra smirked.

Bianca rolled her eyes. "No, I'm gonna get in the shower. Alone." They both laughed afterwards and Alessandra kissed her again.

They both parted, Alessandra to the kitchen. She started hearing things clatter so she knew someone was there, she hoped it was Velora.

Which it was, she smirked and walked next to her, scaring Velora. "Y-You scared me!" Velora said, Alessandra watched as she took her AirPods out and put them back in the case.

"Do you need anything?" She asked. Alessandra nodded. "I want to help you make breakfast." Velora shook her head so fast.

"I'm fine. I don't need help." She said, Alessandra chuckled.

"I didn't ask. I told you." With that, she started helping Velora. "Bianca's in the shower right now." Alessandra said, Velora shrugged.

She ignored Alessandra, she ignored the way she would try and talk to her, or the simple act of asking.

Velora kinda felt bad for ignoring her but that's what she does when she's nervous or upset about something she brought into herself.

Alessandra seemed to notice too. She frowned. "Why are you ignoring me?" Velora turned and looked up at her. "You don't feel guilty about what you did?"

"No." The older woman shrugged, then smirked down at her. "That's why you're ignoring me? Because you feel guilty?" Velora looked away, frowning and nodded.

"You can't make it suspicious okay? I don't think you should feel guilty at all sweetheart. People could catch on, and I'm sure you don't want that." Velora understood that.