Prologue

Once upon a time, the limitations on the Earth were unbearable. The Earth was attacked by evil forces who falsified man's mind and made him the most horrible person in the world.
Thousands of countries were wiped out by these forces. The people, kids, and women all died or became part of that evil force.
This force manipulated the person to be the rapist and murderer.
All were blood and bodies everywhere.

In this hell, there was heaven too.   A kingdom named " The Seraphic" was ruled by - The Jeons.
The kingdom was known for its prosperity and grace. The Royal house of the kingdom was located in the middle of the kingdom while the Kingdom was secured by round mountain ranges and a black lake.
The kingdom was like a hidden treasure. No one knows where it is because whenever someone came, he wasn't allowed to return.
The people of the kingdom were friendly and hospitable. They love foreign people and mould their hearts with their kind nature.

The present King Jeon Jungkook was recognized as the most decent and righteous person of the whole Jeon monarchy.
He was a person whom you can fall in love with in one moment. He was kind, calm and composed.
He was blessed with godly features. Tall height, broad shoulders, build body, sharp jawline and bunny smile.

Jungkook was loved by the whole Kingdom. They literally worshipped him as if he was a God.

But an unfortunate event happened. An incident which tends the King to change. The event changed Jungkook into a silent person.

His beloved husband Jeon Jimin died, giving birth to a baby boy -The symbol of their love.

Jungkook mourned his loss. He felt like dying but when he took his son "Jungmin" in his arms, seven days after his birth. He felt a sudden warmth to live, to see his baby take his first step, when he'll call him dad and when he'll cry on his chest. He felt relieved.

He smiled with teary eyes to see his Jimin in that boy. He kissed the forehead of his baby and hugged him.
" Dada loves you baby…. I promised to live until you want me to go".

~

I am so so excited for this...
But I'll post it after writing few chapters or probably when this chapter get fifty views !!