Episode 38

The courtroom of Seraphic was engulfed in suffocating silence. Elder Min, King Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon were present there, all eyes were on the culprit standing In Front of them… Jenny.

Namjoon and Hoseok were pitying her seeing her declining health. She was in prison for the last two months, alone cursing herself for doing the deeds.

On Taehyung's request of freeing Jenny, it still took ninety days for Jungkook to make up his mind. But now on Elder Min's demand, he was there to announce his freedom but his eyes were still stern, glaring at her.

"Jungkook." Elder Min warned the king, who just sigh and diverted his gaze from her squirming body.

"On request of my husband, I am setting you free. You can go."

"T-thankyou. Can I meet…"

"No, you can't meet my husband. I am warning you." He stood up from his chair, walking near to her, "Stay away from my husband and children, do one mistake again and I'll tell you what Jeons can do."

Jenny gulped and nodded her head under his piercing glare, Jungkook walked out leaving them behind.

"Jenny, you can go with Hoseok. He'll assist you with your friend. She is waiting for you." Elder Min said softly, knowing very well that she is not the reason for what happened to Taehyung. So she shouldn't be punished.

Jenny smiled with teary eyes, she is going to meet her love.
She had a lot of confessions to make.

Hoseok motioned her to walk, she turned around but again stopped and glance at Elder Min, mouthing "Thank you."

"So young man, we are left behind. Let's have tea then." Elder Min offered him a cup of tea, and they both sat and enjoyed their silence time.

On his way back to the Queen's chamber, Jungkook came face to face with Soobin, who was freaking out to see the king. After his well-being and small encounter with the king on the day of commendation, he didn't meet the king.

"Your majesty," he bowed at the king.

"I thought you are not residing in the castle anymore, as I haven't seen you for an eternity." The king narrowed his eyes, making the painter gulp.

"Y-your majesty my medication was going on so I was resting."

Jungkook hummed in response, "Are you okay to work again?"

On getting a nod from the painter, the king asked him to meet him tomorrow as he has something important to talk about; related to the work.
The boy nodded quickly running back to his place, clearly scared of the Jungkook he'll inquiring about being a host of Satan, but the king never asked him knowing well that the painter is loyal to Jeon's, same as his family who have painted Jeon for years.

______________'

The Queen's chamber was resonating with giggles and laughter, as the blonde and the prince were playing.
Taehyung's wound healed externally, and he was able to walk and do his work but still, Jungkook didn't let him move out of the chamber alone.
He spent the last two months on the bed, Jungkook took care of all his things like food, bathing, dressing etc. He didn't let Taehyung leave his foot on the floor, at the end they had an argument and Taehyung got permission to walk inside the chamber.

Jungkook entered the chamber smiling brightly, hearing his little family giggling. His smile expression changed into horrification when he saw Taehyung near to stepping on Jungkook's wheel toy. He ran and picked him in a swift motion, kicking the toy under.

The Queen and the prince were playing hide and seek, Jungmin standing on the bed while Taehyung with covered eyes were searching for him.
Taehyung took off the blindfold to greet his husband but before Taehyung could hug him he turned his attention to his son.