Episode 13

Sorry for making you wait.
Enjoy 💜

The doors to the Royal chambers were wide open for their crown queen Jeon Hyuna, who entered to pay a visit to his younger brother Jeon Daehyun who was blessed with a baby boy.

Jeon Hyuna became 21 a few days ago, at the age of 18 she was announced as the crowned queen as she was the first heir of Jeon five.
She was a beautiful lady with remarkable skills of intelligence, hierarchy, sword fighting and reading. She had a personality where everyone was ready to die for a single talk. She truly was the queen but one thing which everyone was sad about; she didn't have any love or soulmate. And according to Jeons, a queen can't rule her kingdom until she finds herself a partner. That's the reason, the present King of Seraphic was Jeon Daehyun who had a wife and an heir to rule the kingdom…

No one had any problem with this except the wife of Jeon Daehyun, Hari. She was greedy by nature and she didn't want Hyuna to take the throne and rule the kingdom. That's why she made a plan for ruling the throne by marrying Hyuna to his brother Kang.

"Congratulations, brother. I am so happy for you." Hyuna hugged Daehyun, who accepted it with teary eyes.
" Thank you, sister." He hugged her tight. Their bond was always strong and adorable. Except for the age gap of two years, they both love each other a lot.

"Is Hari okay?"
"Yes, she is okay. We can meet her. Come I was waiting for you to see Jungkook first."

"Jungkook?" Hyung questioned with raised eyebrows.
"Mm…. I named my prince Jeon Jungkook." He scratched his neck in embarrassment.

Hyuna chuckled at his brother and entered the King's. Their probably queen was sitting stiff as always with irritating expressions on her face, she was never a fan of Hyuna.

" Congratulations Hari. May the powers bless this boy with a lot of love and wealth. Jungkook never felt alone. May he never feel heartbroken? May he become the pride of Jeon's monarchy." She gave him wishes and took the baby in his arms who was with some maid.

Hyuna cooed to see the baby seeing him with sparkling eyes.
" Aww, my baby. You are so adorable." She kissed his forehead.
" I wish I had a son or daughter too, for marrying you with them." She unknowingly pouted and then giggled at her thought.

" Why are you laughing sister?" Daehyun asked.
" Nothing." She again pecked his cheeks and forehead.
" Here, see your baby. I am going to inform others." She ran away.

Hari scoffed. " She is going to her lover."
" Please, Hari. Don't start it today. Let me enjoy the happiness of having a son." He hugged the baby close to his chest.

Hari scoffed and rolled her eyes at the father-son duo…

The princess of Seraphic walked out of the castle with a big black veil covering her face except for her eyes to roam around.
People were standing respectfully at one side to let the princess go.
They knew where she was going… the hut of Elder Min, her destination.

She reached there and met Elder Min first and then went to her secret place… the place she and her love created. A small hut at the edge of Seraphic.

She entered the hut engulfed in a hug by a handsome-looking man.
" I miss you, princess." He mumbled on her neck.

"I miss you too, baek," Hyuna replied.
They stood still feeling the warmth from each other. These were moments when they could meet without fear of being caught because no one knows this place.