Episode 25

Lisa barged into the small room when the guard informed her about Jenny's passing out. She ran toward the small bed and sat on the floor near her. She checked her slightly low temperature, wiped her face, and held his hand to heal her. Seconds later, Jenny opened her eyes to see Lisa smiling at her.

"How are you feeling?" She helped Jenny in sitting.
"Fine. I told you many times not to heal me, you stupid." She scolded the red-haired witch who just pouted in response.

"Jenny, why are you doing this?" Lisa questioned after a minute of silence.
"Manipulating that small boy just for a little drama was a bad move." She continued not getting any response from Jenny, " I know you are not obsessed over Jungkook to play these dirty moves. But why are you doing this? You are still not saying about the third way of entering Seraphic. Just tell them, and let's go somewhere else to live. I am so embarrassed to even meet their eyes." She mumbled the last words in a shush.

On the mention of their secret, Jenny's mind picture a scene, her Qareen telling Kang about it all. Chills ran down her spine, cold sweat drops began to form on his forehead. Lisa was sharp to note the change. She quickly held her cold hand, which was slightly trembling.

"Hey…what happened?"
"Lisa… he knows." She mumbled. "He knows my secret." Fear was evident on her face. Her eyes were pleading for an assurance that the scene was just her imagination but she knew it was not. She could feel Qareen laughing inside her, making his guts churn.

"What are you even saying, Jen? How could Kang know about it? You didn't tell anyone, right?" She asked in uncertainty. Jenny can't put Seraphic life in danger. She can be evil sometimes but she can't be that cruel. She must have a vision….

"She is right. The secret is out." Both witches trembled sensing a powerful aura in that small room.

Elder Min entered inside, his white cloak lightly touching the cold floor. His one hand holding the magical walking cane and with the other, he dropped his veil, showing his spotless pale face and sharp eyes.

"You reveal the secret, child." His voice was cold like ice. Trembling their hearts and souls.

"I can't believe this," Lisa muttered. "You did this just for having fun, didn't you?" She questioned her cousin with so much anger in her eyes, "Why are you selfish Jen? Why do you have to be like this?" She yelled, completely ignoring the immortal soul. Elder Min stood silently, letting the girls solve their matter.

"You never care about anyone. You never think good for anyone." She yelled at Jenny, who was paling on every accusation. " You never care about me, Jen." She whispered with so much desperation. The plea made something in Jenny swirl. They were not meant to have this talk again….after years of their love talk. It was not meant to be between their bond but Jenny noticed, Lisa never forgot to love her. She was still the same, silently and secretly caring, loving toward her.

" I am out of this. Just do whatever you want but keep in mind Jenny, if someone died by your stupidity, I am never going to talk to you." She stormed out of the room, leaving Elder Min and Jenny to talk.

"Mmmm… you shouldn't be blamed." Elder Min implied, but Jenny was not in her senses to reciprocate.

"Now, the secret is revealed. But I know your angel side also knows something about this. I need to talk to her." She nodded her head mindlessly.

"Cut out your Qareen." She glanced at Elder Min.
"Kill your Qareen child." He spoke again.
"How?" She rasped out.
.
.
.
.
Elder Min walked out of the room, straight to the place where he left the king behind.
"Call for the king, Queen, and royal officials now. We have a lot to clear out." Hoseok nodded and he went to call them. Leaving Jin behind, who on Elder Min's command went to call for important identities.