Episode 9

Enjoy 💜

Loving someone is easy. Having a rebellious heart will do its work for falling you deep into something. The real test starts when that person is beyond your hands and is unwilling to return your feelings. That's the stage when a circumstance occurs when your surroundings don't comfort you, you feel lonely in a sea of people, and all blood relations become dust. The comfort, warmth, the assurance you need to move on in your life can only be given by your love.

Taehyung wiped his tears for the nth time, which were rolling down from the moment he walked into his chamber. He adjusted the pillow under his head to get sleep for a moment, his head was throbbing because of heaviness. It's been an hour since he's been like that. Crying and crying.

He was tapping his chest with one hand, trying to soothe his burning heart, and with the other, he was wiping his teary eyes.
" Calm down...everything is okay." He mumbled to himself. He caressed his purple necklace, under his shirt.

He took deep breaths. He felt a chill running through his spine, his heart stopped and he felt like his soul was moving out of his body.
The warm chamber was oddly cold. He tried to take a breath but an invisible hand around his throat didn't let him do so.

He felt brightness around him. His eyes shut by the pressure on his heart and belly and suddenly he felt light.

The chamber again began to radiate warmth. The chirping of the doves outside the window reached his ear. The soothing heartbeat could be heard. He sighed feeling a new tingling sensation in his body. He was feeling stillness and serene. He just let it go. He covered quickly from the first heartbreak of his life. He agreed to the thing his life was giving him. It happened just in a moment. A soul Has been changed.

"Elder Min is asking for you, Visitor Kim." The loud voice of the guard startled Taehyung, who was enjoying the calmness of his heart.

Taehyung stood up and walked to the door.
" Who is Elder Min?" The guard glanced at Taehyung but quickly looked down.
" We are not permitted to talk except for delivering messages. Please come with us, everyone is waiting for you."

Taehyung walked to the Royal court, where according to the guard, all were waiting for him. He told himself not to say anything foolish, who knows they are calling him to announce the wedding of the King. He pouted and entered the room with a confident face but all confidence disappeared to see pairs of eyes watching him. He quickly looked down.

Taehyung never thought he'd be happy listening to a stranger's voice but Elder Min's calling for him made him wrong. His Ahjussi was sitting with King Jungkook, smiling at him warmly.
" Taehyung, come here son." Taehyung came out of his thoughts and walked near Ahjussi. He was not shocked to see The old man as the Elder Min of Seraphic. Because he expected to meet soon as he had to tell him about the broken heart. But he was surprised to know the rank that man carried and still roamed in the forest.

"He is Kim Taehyung, my grandson, the next Queen of Seraphic, son of Kim Baekhyun and Jeon Hyuna, the royal blood." The gasps could be heard in the silent room. Taehyung found his body numb. That man was his grandfather, he is going to be the Queen, he will marry Jungkook, and his mother was Jeon too.
His mind glitched, he couldn't understand anything. He was staring here and there, but all he could see were shocking eyes except Elder Min and Jungkook.

Flashback to an hour ago:

Jungkook, Hoseok, and Jackson walked out of the library to the Royal court where Elder Min and the royal officials were waiting for them.
Elder Min invited the Royal officials to join the meeting today, the subject was unknown but all agreed on joining the meeting.