Episode 19

By the time Jungkook came back to his Queen's chamber, the blondie was sleeping soundly under the sheets. He just changed his suit and placed a long kiss on his forehead before drifting to Dreamland. Guess…it was not a day for them to be one, to be immortal and to be husbands in true meaning. The time is yet to come.

Earlier, when Hoseok called him, it was nothing but a piece of paper from Elder Min asking about any news from Namjoon. Jungkook sighed and glared at Hoseok for ruining their moment, nevertheless, he replied to the message and had a few discussions with Hoseok about sending a troop for a search mission.

The morning came with cloudy sun and a cool breeze. Jungkook was wide awake as always staying still for Taehyung who was latching on to him. He trembled a little and adjusted the duvet on themselves when the cool breeze hit their faces.
He stood up from the bed when breakfast time came near. He placed a kiss on his husband's forehead and caressed his milky cheeks.
"Why are you so beautiful?" He thought in his mind. His eyes shifted to his lips and a flashback from yesterday ran through his mind.
How tempting these lips are, glossy red and a little swollen from their night activities.

He gulped and moved near to place a kiss on his lips, he froze on the spot when Taehyung opened his eyes suddenly, staring at him.
They both didn't speak. Jungkook became embarrassed, 'Was I going to kiss him in his sleep?' He cleared his throat and moved away, his little mission failed.

Taehyung stares at him confusingly. 'What was he going to do?' he thought and the squelching sound of their kisses rang in his mind. His face became beet red, and he saw his husband walking to the Hamam, he sighed and pat his face lightly, 'don't think anything foul, Taehyung' he scolded himself and stood up to change.

Jungkook came back shortly in his King attire, he wore casual clothes just inside the chamber. He smiled and walked toward Taehyung who was folding the blanket.
"Morning" he greeted him with a cheerful smile, standing so close to him.

Taehyung gulped and turned around, their faces were inches away.
"Morning" he replied, stammering. Jungkook smiled and ruffled his hair.
"How did you sleep?"
Taehyung again shook, his husband was talking to him so casually.
"Was good." He blushed and looked down, due to his strong gaze.

Jungkook hooked a finger under his chin and moved his head up.
" I have an important task to do, I'll join you at the dining table." He placed a quick peck on Taehyung's lower lip and walked out of the chamber, leaving bewildered Taehyung behind.

"He kissed…me?"
"He kissed me."
"Yesss…he kissed me, again." He squealed like a fangirl and ran toward the bathroom, blushing madly at his husband's loving acts.

~~

Namjoon forgot the days since he was there. It seems that time didn't exist in that magical dimension. They are waiting for the witches to come, so they could explain their side and mission succeeded but the witches never return. Making him afraid of 'what If they caged us there forever?' he trembled in his thoughts and looked at his soul.
The soul is a …happy soul? He was enjoying his time in this magical place where everything was so interesting to see and love except the sharp eye of Namjoon. The soul is afraid of Namjoon, that man who glares at him with angry eyes all the time. From saving his accusing eyes, the soul decided not to talk to him unnecessarily.

Soul was poping on the walls, which caused Namjoon to Jolt in his place. The whole place has a strange mechanism, where you touch Any place that will reflect the same place opposite to it. Namjoon got annoyed whenever Soul giggled at every bump he got.

Suddenly they felt the walls begin to shake more vigorously. Soul disappears for a moment and then appears again, hiding behind Namjoon.

Namjoon was searching for a place to go out but then the wall cracked and the door appeared. The door opens and two …what he can…ladies?...no, no…witches appear, one with red hair and one with purple hair.