Episode 21

Enjoy 💜

King's chamber was dark, only the candles in the corner were brightening, allowing the king and Queen to see each other's faces and body outlines.

They were on the large bed. Taehyung gasped as his husband slowly moved his lips on his neck. It's been half an hour since Taehyung put Jungmin to sleep and from the moment he entered, he was attacked by his husband who was kissing him like a hungry beast.
Lips, neck, again lip then neck, it's the pathways he was following till now.

Jungkook wouldn't believe himself tomorrow when he will be told how kiss addicted he was. He would become embarrassed, but at the present moment, he dont care at all. His husband…angelic beauty, looking so tempting…how can he resist himself for not kissing him, munching on his cherry lips and nibbling on his fair skin. The mole on the neck… he could write a book on this mole, looking like a brownstone engraving on a clear white floor. It was decided…this mole is going to be his favourite one.

With each passing second, Taehyung was teleporting to the world of pleasure. His husband's lips gave him full attention and his hands roamed the untouched part of his body. He never imagined or felt anything like this before. It was new…but pleasant.

Jungkook slowly moved down and placed a kiss on his collarbone. He had already opened the buttons of his shirt.
Taehyung knew he needed to sit up a little to take his shirt off. So he did, Jungkook dropped his shirt somewhere in the room.

Jungkook cursed himself for not illuminating the chamber more. He could feel the soft flesh under his palm but he couldn't see it. By holding his breast, he can sense it is puffier than a boy's normal one.
Taehyung's breath hitched when Jungkook's hand touched his soft mounds. A sudden wave of insecurity hit him.

Jungkook placed a kiss on the top of his cleavage, followed by a peck on his cherry nips and then the bottom cleavage. He licks the place there and nibbles on the skin for a second again moving to Taehyung's lips.
His eyes move from his soft chest to his eyes, he sees his closed eyes. He kissed both of them.
"Open your eyes…let me see my world," Jungkook whispered on his neck and pecked his shoulder blade. Taehyung opened his eyes but a trail of tears rolled down his cheeks, landing on Jungkook's shoulder, who was busy decorating his neck with hickies.

Jungkook stopped when he felt wetness on his neck. He came eye to eye with Taehyung and wiped his tears. He thought of it as pleasure tears but Taehyung's next word made him throw it out of the window.

"Am I beautiful?" How could he forget not to praise his husband? He is just a dumb person.
Jungkook smiled lovingly and kissed the corner of his lips. He weighed himself on his left arm, slightly moving up from Taehyung's body.

He kissed him between his eyes two times.
" You are ravishing. The most beautiful person I have ever seen before. You are my Bambi, my Bambi eye husband. I can give away my throne just for seeing these eyes daily."
Taehyung's eyes become teary to see the truthfulness in his husband's eyes.

He pecked his nose then. "This sharp nose of yours can pierce my heart and I'll never mind."

"These cheeks. Gosh…I have never seen someone this gorgeous with these bread cheeks. I am gonna eat it." He bit his left cheek making him giggle, he coated the bitten place with his saliva to ease it.

"You are so cheesy." Taehyung giggled.
"Hmmm…why wouldn't I? I have this beautiful husband. I should learn more cheesy lines." He kissed his lips roaming his tongue over them, soothing the pain he caused him before by munching on it.
"I am addicted to your lips…I always want to feed on them."

Slowly he reached to his chest, this time he didn't let him close his eyes. He was pecking his nips but his eyes were on Taehyung who was also seeing him.
"I am regretting not glowing the chamber more….I am deprived of seeing this heavenly part of yours." He took a perky left nipple in his mouth, making Taehyung moan. His back arched when Jungkook sucked his left breast vigorously.