Episode 32

~After two months~

The Queen was standing near the open window, the cool breeze of autumn was hitting his face turning his nose red. The tears which were rolling down his cheeks, were giving a cool sensation. His hairs were dishevelled, falling to his shoulders, looking perfect in the white sleeping gown.

"What happened?" He was startled by the voice next to him. The soul was looking at him with concerned eyes.

"Oh…" he wiped his tears, "nothing happened. I thought you only came when I needed help but it seems like you are always here." He spoke to the soul, whose expressions were still concerned seeing this exceptional human sadness.

"No. Whenever you become gloomy, the powers send me to accompany you. After all, you are special to them." He smiled warmly. The soul is always soft and caring toward Taehyung.

"Jimin…" the Queen called the soul, "don't you find it weird that they send you to help your husband's second spouse?" The question was in Taehyung's mind from the moment he first appeared to help him.

Jimin smiled at him and held his hand, which he couldn't because a soul cannot touch another's body.
"I do not find it weird." He said, " I do not find it strange seeing you with Jungkook because he was never meant to be mine."

"You both were destined from the day Earth was born, I was just a gap to fill until you become his partner. I was just a medicine for him to keep going. You are the cure Taehyung."

"I am so thankful for taking care of Jungmin. When I left this world, my only concern was my little child but from the day you came, all worries were gone. And I am so happy that power chooses me as your guardian angel."

Taehyung smiled at him. "Jin hyung says you are an angel. He is right." He praised Jimin who just chucked at him.

"That angel is set to help you. You know how lucky you are, all important authorities of the world are concerned about you." Jimin continued, "You are the future of the world." 
Taehyung nodded his head.

"Now don't cry. Your tears are irritating the power up there so don't do it." He gestures to Taehyung to wipe his tears which he did.

" The blessing for which you are crying is written in your fate, just wait a little bit." Jimin's words stopped as the door of the chamber opened and the king walked, who scowled as his Queen was still standing in a sleeping gown.

"You aren't ready yet?" He saw Taehyung staring at something left to him, he walked to him and hugged him from behind.

"Is there someone standing?" Jungkook also looked in the same direction to which Jimin smiled and disappeared.

"No one." He heard Taehyung mumble.
Taehyung told him about his ability to see the soul but he didn't specify it by saying that he can only see his late husband.

"Okay be fast now. Hyungs are waiting for us." Today was Hoseok and Jackson's wedding reception, followed by Namjoon and Jin. In these two months, all they did was arrange a wedding.

"You can go. I'll join you soon." Taehyung spoke, to which Jungkook agreed.

"If something is bothering you, you can talk to me, my love." He kissed his forehead, noticing the red eyes.
Taehyung mumbled a small yes. Jungkook pecked his lips and walked out, sending Taesha afterwards to help her Queen.

__________________'

The ballroom was decorated with candles and flowers to celebrate the special occasion. This room was built for holding royal parties but since they have no royal parties to arrange, the king decided to make it their personal occasions room. The reception was set just for the castle people. As yesterday's event was huge and all the people of Seraphic were invited, today's event was kept small just for the celebration.