Episode 35

"Ooops…" The little prince stopped his moment, when he dropped the paints on his shirt, again. He pouted and glared at Yeontan who was the one licking his feet causing him to stumble.

"Tannie, what did you do?" He crouched down, taking the puppy in his lap.

"Mama told you not to do this but you didn't listen" he complained, rubbing his tummy softly.

But Yeontan had other plans, he was covered in paint so he stood in his lap and shook his body vigorously, covering Jungmin's face and neck with paint.

He yelled and stood up, the puppy barked and went away imprinting the floor with his little ways.

"I am going to complain about you. Mama will beat you then." He screamed to make the puppy stop but Yeontan walked away to his playhouse, which they built at the corner of the garden.

They both were supposed to spend bonding time together, but lately, they had many fights so Taehyung suggested they play together and try to bond with each other but that sassy little creature loves to make Jungmin upset.

"Oh, someone ruined his clothes again." Jungmin pouted more to hear the voice of his favourite Samchon.

He turned around and showed his scowling face to Jin. Jin chuckled to find the resemblance in Jungkook and Jungmin's scowl.

"Tannie always does this. Mama told us to play together but he always ruined something and walked away." He complained to Jin who just sighed and picked up the little cans of paints, placing them on the table nearby.

"Let's talk about it later. For now, you have to take a bath, come with me." Jin picked him up not caring about his dress getting ruined by these colourful blotches.

"No, we will show Mama first. He will scold Yeontan then we'll take a bath." Jungmin disclosed his plan in a whisper, not wanting Yeontan to hear it.

"Yeah, yeah, we are going to your mama's chamber." He bumped his nose.

They walked toward the Royal Chamber, all the way to Jungmin complaining about yeontan.

"Is Your Highness inside?" Jin asked the guards, securing the big doors to the chambers.

"Yes. Commander Jin. He just went inside a few moments ago." They opened the door for the little prince and Commander Jin to walk inside.

"Seems like your mother is sleeping." He spoke after hearing no voice inside.

Jungmin squirmed out of his hold and pushed the door open.
"MAMA" The prince yelled seeing his mother lying in the pool of blood.

Jin got pale seeing the scene In Front of him. Taehyung lying unconscious and Jenny is on the other side with a knife in his hand. His heart stopped for a moment. His eyes went to Jungmin who was sitting near his mother, patting his cheeks, crying and getting the red colour of blood on his already painted clothes.

Was this the end? Jungmin will lose his mother again? Will Jungkook live without his husband? The happy days which just began after the war
Are they ending here? Will the Queen die like this?

His train of thought broke down when Jungmin cried louder. "MAMA, OPEN EYES PLEASE."

No… the prophecy. Taehyung cannot die. He is immortal. That causes Jin to react to the situation. He yelled for help running inside the chamber.

The guards also ran in hearing the plea of Commander Jin. They become horrified to see the scene. Two of them ran out to inform the physician and the king while others arrested Jenny who was still unconscious.

One of the guards tried to pick up the prince who was crying hysterically. He picked him up forcefully and walked out. But the scene Jungmin saw will always be engraved in his memory. It will traumatise him to see his mother lying in his blood, looking pale like ice.