Episode 14

Long Chapter ahead 💜

"Your highness, keep your posture straight while waking. It will show your confident personality, moreover, keep eye contact with every person you are talking to. You are superior to them, your eyes and face should be higher." Master Yeri told Taehyung, who was taking today's class, about how to walk and talk like a queen. Jungmin was painting something on his paper in the same room, frequently glancing at his mother.

" Keep your hands at the back when you are wearing a two-piece dress, with a gown or royal attire keep your hands above slightly raised to your waist." Taehyung nodded and did as she told him.

It's been an hour since the session started and Taehyung was waiting for a miracle to come and fetch him from here. He was Hella exhausted from yesterday's activity but Jungkook's one stare was enough for him to come here. He pouted and told Jungkook that he'll not talk to him but the said man didn't bother at all.

Seems like it was Taehyung's lucky day, not a minute after Hosoek stormed in.
" Apologies for interrupting your session Master Yeri, but your majesty is looking for your highness's presence in the courtroom," Hoseok said to the middle-aged lady who nodded her head as permission to go.
Taehyung sighed in relief, he hurriedly said bye to master Yeri and blew a kiss toward his son before walking away with hoseok.

"Hyung…keep the pace slow. Why are you in a hurry?" Taehyung whined, running behind Hoseok.
" We need to hurry..elder Min, royal officials and king. All are waiting for you."

Taehyung felt happy to hear his grandfather's presence but royal officials are attending there which means there is something serious. He sighed and prayed internally for saving him from bad spirits.

Soon, they crossed the guards and entered the dead silence courtroom of Seraphic. The silence was cold, chilling Taehyung's bones to the core. He walked to Jungkook with hesitant steps, all royal officials stood up and bowed down to their expected queen. Taehyung nodded with a stern face, the thing he learnt in today's session and sat gracefully with Jungkook on a big sofa, not before shortly hugging elder Min, who was also standing with royal officials to pay respect to their queen.

Taehyung intentionally ignored Jungkook and kept his full focus on Elder Min. Jungkook did feel it but he chuckled internally knowing the reason behind it.

" I called you here… it is the time for you to know the truth…the truth behind Queen Hari's death, the disappearance of princess Hyuna and the story of Kang." Elder Min's voice echoed into the silent room, sending chills to their backbones.

"Secretary Hoseok, I would like you to sit too." Hoseok smiled awkwardly and sat near Jungkook. He can't leave his alpha… Jungkook also smiled at Hoseok's thoughtfulness, he knew what he meant to Hoseok.

Taehyung absentmindedly nodded his head, but he was not ready to hear about his mother. The topic of her mother was never brought into the conversation before and now talking about her whole life will be overwhelming for him.

Nevertheless, the truth is meant to be revealed, not today then tomorrow.

Elder Min started from the day the bad intentions were revealed" The Seraphic was enjoying every blessing with open hearts, they were happy and serene but then the black-hearted people became part of Seraphic… it all starts when….

~ Past ~

"Why can't you force your sister to marry my brother? He is strong, handsome and he has the qualities of a king… what more does she want?"

"Hari… she is my elder sister. She knows very well what she wants…don't interfere in this and take care of Jungkook." King pointed to his son.