Episode 10

The preparation for the Royal wedding is at its peak. Seraphic have been adorned with flowers and fireflies. The Royal castle has festooned red and white curtains. Bazaars are giving free clothes to the poor on their King's command. The King and Queen's chamber has been set by Hoseok. All are busy in their world, trying to set a perfect wedding for their King and Queen. 

It's been three days since Taehyung moved out of the castle to live with his grandfather. He was so happy to meet with his uncle and his family. He learned so much about his father's childhood that he will never be able to know him. Elder Min told him the love story of his father and mother but he didn't tell him the deed they committed and why they ran off from Seraphic. The story told him only about the romantic encounter between Kim Baekhyun and the princess of time, Jeon Hyuna.

Currently, Taehyung was sitting with Elder Min in his hut, some questions were bothering him but he didn't know if he should ask them or not.
"What happened, Taehyung? Do you want to say something?" Elder Min guessed his nervousness and decided to ask.

"Grandpa…I want to know about…uhm…King Jungkook's past." He mumbled the last part.
Elder Min smiled and patted his head.
"You can ask me anything anytime, son, don't need to bother." Taehyung smiled and nodded his head.

" When your father moved out of Seraphic, Jungkook was two years old. A lovely and bubbly child." Taehyung soon shifted close to him, laying down, head in his grandfather's lap, wanting to hear the story attentively.

" At that time, some problems were going on in Seraphic. The relationship between the former king and Queen was not good because of her brother but life was going on at a usual pace."

"It was five years later when Jungkook was seven years old, the king came to know that their Throne prince was abused by his mother." Taehyung's breath hitched and he quickly asked 'Jungkook was abused?' to which Elder Min nodded.

" The King was in a rage, but he didn't say anything to the Queen, he just broke the knot with the queen but the Seraphic was unknown to it. One day, the King knew something which was never meant to be disclosed but the Powers help us, and the worst face of the Queen and His brother was revealed to the whole Seraphic, King killed the Queen but her brother ran off."

" Seraphic people were told that the queen was ill and they believed. After four years King died down due to illness. Jungkook was left alone at the age of twelve." Taehyung gulped.

" But in these years, he made friends with Jimin and Hoseok." Taehyung smiled a little to hear the name of Jungkook's love.

" They become best friends. Jimin and Hoseok helped him not fall into a black state of his mind. Between this friendship, a little bean of love began to grow in Jungkook and Jimin's hearts. The bean became a tree and both fell for each other hard." Taehyung was in a trance, should he be jealous that he is not the first choice of his soon-to-be husband, or should he let go of the past?

Elder Min guess the turmoil again, he began to ruffle his hair.
" Jungkook announced his wedding at the age of nineteen. That day was the happiest in Seraphic. People were dancing and singing in the lane, just like today." A blush crept on Taehyung's cheeks.

" Jimin became Jungkook's heartbeat. They married, made love, and took my blessings and Jimin became pregnant with Jungmin. His condition was not stable but he insisted on having a baby. Jungkook wasn't ready but Jimin forced  and they had a baby. On the same day, Jimin said goodbye to this world." The glistening in Taehyung's eyes was clear.

" That day, we lost a part of our King too, his bubbly and joyful side vanished and he became mute, he talked only when it was for Seraphic people."

"Taehyung, you are going to be part of Jungkook's life where there is nothing but the memories of Jimin. You have to create your memories with him." Taehyung nodded thoughtlessly.