Episode 36

Jungkook was lying next to Taehyung, staring at him. It's been hours since the physician went away stitching the wounded area. They said the next work is not there to do. They will just check when he'll wake up.
Lisa was also waiting for Taehyung to wake up, she was being impatient to heal her inner wounds and save the baby. 

Jungkook's eyes diverted from Taehyung to the door, when Jin walked inside.

"Jungkook, I'll stay here with Taehyung. Why don't you go and see Jungmin?" He sat on the couch, suggesting Jungkook meet his son, who was crying from the moment he woke up.

"Bring Jungmin here," Jungkook answered, eyes again on Taehyung. He was gazing at Taehyung without blinking his eyes in the hope that Taehyung would open his eyes soon and will smile shyly, finding him staring at him like this.

"Jungmin is not in a good condition  to see Taehyung like this." Jin came near him. "He is just a kid, who got haunted seeing his mother lying in a pool of blood." This caught Jungkook's attention.

"He was not supposed to see this but he did. You can't imagine how difficult it will be for him to remove this haunting picture but please go and talk to him. He needs you."

Jungkook's heart clenched by imagining the scenario of Jungmin seeing Taehyung in this state, crying for help. He stood up and pecked Taehyung's forehead. He felt like crying, feeling his cold forehead against his lips.

"Hyung, please do not leave him alone." Jungkook walked out of the chamber.

Jin sat near Taehyung and caressed his cheeks. "Be alright Taehyung. Your family needs you." His eyes fell on his abdomen where warm cotton was kept to keep the wound warm so that it can heal faster."Please, God, take care of his baby."

The Closer the Jungkook goes, the louder Jungmin's scream gets. These screams pierced his soul. His mischievous baby, crying like this, made his eyes teary. He opened the door of the chamber, where Taesha was trying to make him relax but the boy was pushing her away.

"Taesha, you can go." Jungmin stopped his act and stared at his father with big glassy eyes.
Taesha left the chamber for the father-son duo.

"D-dada." Jungmin raised his arms, his lips wobbling and eyes red due to the constant crying.

Jungkook walked near and took him in his arms, hugging him close to his chest. He wrapped one hand around his waist and one under his bum to support him.

"D-dada, mama not waking up." He sobbed on his chest. Jungkook controlled himself to not burst into tears, seeing his little boy crying like this. 
He patted his bum, letting Jungmin talk about whatever he saw today.

"I and Jin Samchon were going to complain about Tannie." The baby spoke of his chest, sniffling, "I opened the door, mama was laying on the floor. I asked him to open his eyes but he didn't." Jungkook hummed, encouraging him to continue.

"That aunt k-killed Mama." He sobbed, Jungkook sighed and sat on Jungmin's bed, Jungmin in his lap. He wiped his tears and pecked his hair.

"Mama will leave us like Jimin mama?" His question made Jungkook even sad.

"Of Course not. Son, your mama is tired, he is taking a rest. You'll see he'll wake up in the morning." Jungkook blew his nose with the cuff of his shirt, scrunching his nose afterwards making Jungmin whine.

"N-o, he'll not." Jungmin shook his head, "T-there was so much blood, dada."

"Son, stop talking about it." He pulled his cheeks.

"I am promising you, you mama will wake up in the morning."

"Promise?" Jungmin forwarded his little finger. Jungkook held it then Jungmin kissed the finger afterwards making Jungkook chuckle.