Episode 27

Elder Min walked to the hut, which he provided to his guests for a few days. He knocked on the door, someone opened it and he went in.

Jenny was sitting on the carpeted floor. While Lisa was standing beside the door, she was the one who opened the door a moment ago.

Elder Min sighed to see the girls still not talking to each other. He walked to the wooden chair placed in the corner of the room and occupied it.

"You both are still not on good terms?" He questioned when Jenny saw her with longing eyes. She was looking more changed than before. Her face was soft, her eyes fearful and she was radiating goodness. Of course, the devil inside her was killed. She was now pure, whose angle still needed to be strong.

Elder Min took a deep breath not getting any response.
" We are near their endpoint. You both should work on your powers. We have to play our role soon."

"How much time do we have? It's been two weeks, there is no sign of war." Lisa expressed her thoughts on which Jenny nodded his head.

"My child, all is written already. The time of the war and love, life and death all are decided. We are just the puppets waiting for our turn." He had a beautiful gummy smile on his face.

"Elder Min, do you know who'll win the war and how much damage will Seraphic bear?" Lisa curiously asked, she knew this old man has the secrets of the world.

"The damage will be moderate. And Victor will...lose first." With that, he stood up and walked out leaving two confused witches behind.
Lisa shook his head and walked out of the hut to practise her healing power while Jenny sat there staring at nothing, waiting for his soul to gain energy.

Elder Min didn't go to his hut, he crossed the witches and walked back to this little valley. Behind all the little houses, there was a hut which was locked from the outside.

He snapped and the lock fell. Elder Min walked in and closed the door to meet with black eyes.
"Leave me alone." The deep voice commanded, but Elder Min shrugged his shoulders and walked near him.

"It's not you, Soobin. It's the devil inside you." Elder Min stared into his eyes, he got a glimpse of Soobin in it but the parasite took charge again.

The days back, he saw the Qareen announcing his plan to attack Seraphic. Elder Min came to know that Kang has his helper in Seraphic. On little consideration, he was able to see a spider crawling near Soobin. He knew the parasite would not leave him alone until he made him do so. So he captured him in a magical hut that no one can enter except Elder Min.
But this old man was a little late. As the parasite already sent the message of war preparation.

The devil inside him laughed deeply, " There is no use in capturing me. I already did my work." He snickered.

Elder Min chuckled back, "My child, you report what the king wanted to report. Did you know about the backup plan?" It was his turn to snicker. The devil glared at him.

"Alas, you'll see your lord burning In Front of you. You all will rot in hell. Wait for your turn." He walked out leaving the yelling devil behind.

It was his daily routine of meeting his guests and praying for the king and Queen. He was waiting for his turn to play his role.
Before the victory, the Seraphic have to taste defeat.

___________________'

~One day before an attack on Royal castle~

"Your majesty, we got a letter from Elder Min." Jin passed the decree to the king.
Jungkook rolled it down and read it, his emotions calmed down and he announced to gather all the soldiers In Front of his place.