Episode 5

At Azure
A man in a black cloak was walking past the bloody bodies. He stopped at a certain spot and took a deep breath. His wooden stick tapping on land below was the only voice to be heard in this deadly silent Azure. 
The man pushed open the door and entered.

The pale and lifeless body of his son caught his attention. The man crouched down and put his trembling hand on his son's head. The blood that was gushing out of his chest made the old man sob loudly.
" What did they do to you, my son?" The man patted his head and spoke softly as if the lifeless body was listening to him.

" I am so proud of you son. Your father is so proud of you son." He moved down and pecked his cold forehead with his trembling lips.

" I forgive you, Baekhyun. I forgive you. I will regret not being able to meet you." He stood up and walked near to the bed, picking up a white sheet to cover his son's body.

" Today I met your son. He is the same as you."
He covered him with this sheet.
" I am glad he returned to the place where he belongs." He covered his face with a sheet and closed his eyes for a moment and the next moment, the land opened, embracing the body of the Governor of Azure.

" I promised you, son. Taehyung will be safe. His grandfather will protect him until the world ends. He'll know the truth soon."
The old man mumbled the last words.

He wiped his teary eyes and covered his face with a black cloak and went off. He was going to enter the forbidden forest but he stopped and turned around.
He could see three miles away a lot of horses walking behind a horse that was floating in the air.

The man shook his head " Alas! You choose the wrong path, Kang. May you never succeed in your evil intentions."

~

A week has passed since Taehyung and Namjoon came to Seraphic. No one's happier than a little Jungmin, to have a person to play with. He forgot about his ayah. He spent all day with Taehyung. Taehyung will feed him, play with him, take a nap with him and teach him small words.
Jungkook was happy to see his son happy. He was having time to focus on his kingdom more because his son was being taken care of by someone.

The message sent to Elder Min came back. Elder Min was not in Seraphic. He wandered out of the forest to check the condition of the humans. His son told the guard about Elder min's arrival which will be in two months. Jungkook was disappointed to hear it. He wanted to know why the magical map of Seraphic was possessed by the Governor of Azure.

Hoseok tried to show his interest in Namjoon but that person was not into anyone. He just talk to hoseok whenever he wanted something to ask. Hoseok offered him to roam in Seraphic but he refused, and the next day went by himself to see the stalls and shops of the kingdom. Hoseok was so disappointed but he didn't back off, he still tried to catch his attention.

Taehyung was having the days of his life. He didn't go out of the Royal House but he didn't explore the whole fort yet. The royal house was a masterpiece of human art skill. It was beautifully constructed and Taehyung admitted it every time he saw it.
Taehyung felt attached to Jungmin. He always took care of Jungmin and both were happy with each other company. His little crush on Jungkook was not helping at all. He felt a strong pull toward Jungkook every time they met but then he scolded himself and stuck to the thing Ahjussi told him.
It's been a week and his father is still not here.  He decided to ask Namjoon. But Namjoon was ignoring him on purpose. So he decided to visit his chamber.

"Hyung, the route was not that long, why is the father not coming?" Taehyung plopped on his couch.
Namjoon sighed. He had to tell him a lie.
"Maybe, he attempted to see nature. You know your father had a thing for trees and fireflies."