Episode 7

" You know elder Min could be called if you wanted to meet him." Jungkook rolled his eyes, clearly bored by a long journey to Elder Min's hut. 

Jungkook winced when his husband pinched his bicep. "Don't say like that Jungkookie, I want to get his blessing, so I should have to come. I told you not to accompany me, see you are complaining now." Jimin pouted. 

Newlywed couples tend to see Elder Min's blessing as he gives them advice and prayers. 

The Queen of Seraphic, Jeon Jimin, was so excited to get advice that he proposed to go to Elder Min just a week after his marriage. 

King Jungkook was not interested at all but he couldn't let his Queen come alone this far. 

So he tagged along.  

" I am not complaining, love. I am just saying that we are newly married. We should be making love in our chamber rather than wandering to a saint." Jimin blushed to hear the shameless ideas of his husband. 

He shook his head and turned around, completely ignoring his husband's sulky mood. 

Not long after, they reached the far end of Seraphic territory where Elder Min has been for the past century. 

They were welcomed by the pupils of Elder Min. They went to the hut, where everything was old and unique. 

The King and Queen took seats on couches, in front of Elder Min's chair who was smiling to see them together. 

" Elder Min, we are here to get your blessings," Jimin spoke politely. 

" My blessings are always with you, my child. May the Power above there bless you with a child to continue the blood of Jeons." Elder Min pointed his finger above the skies. 

Jungkook and Jimin smiled to get a beautiful wish from Elder Min. 

" My child remembers one thing. Life is not going to be a fairy tale always. Ups and downs are part of it. The souls which are not meant to be together can't stay together. It is a delusion that has to end one day. May the powers above us have chosen the best for you." 

"Your majesty, we are here," Hoseok announced, opening the carriage of the King. 

Jungkook shook his thoughts and glanced out of the carriage. All things were still the same, the day he visited Elder Min four years ago. 

He came out of the and went straight to the Elder Min's hut. 

Elder Min sent a message to King Jeon to meet him two days ago. Jungkook was in a daze as to whether he should tell Elder Min about the map or not. But in the end, he decided to visit him and tell him about the things going on in his heart and mind. 

He entered the hut, the anterior was the same as four years ago. He bowed down concerning Elder Min and took a seat close to him. Eunwoo served water to King Jeon and went away leaving his father and king alone. 

" How are you, your majesty? And how's your little prince doing?".

" I am fine, Elder Min. Jungmin is fine too. Cheerful and happy as always." Jungkook smiled softly to remember his happy son.

" I heard King Jeon had called for me. My apologies for not being here when you needed me." Elder Min spoke teasingly. 

" No, no elder Min… you don't have to apologise… it was nothing important." Jungkook smiled sheepishly to hide his nervousness. He didn't know how but he believed that Elder Min could read minds.