𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴 !

It was hot.

The sun was beating down, and for Harper Evans,  sweat was starting to glisten on her olive toned forehead as she continued the hard work she had been doing for the most part of the day.

She didn't really know what the temperature was, but due to the humidity of the room she was in, she could tell that it was way over thirty.

"Harper"the girl turned around and came face to face with her manager Mindy, the older women's glasses perched on the bridge of her nose."There's a customer out front, do you think you could sort him out?"

The brunette girl nodded her head and wiped her hand across her forehead, her shoes clicking across the floor as she made her way from the back of the shop the front of the shop.

And when she made her way out, she saw a brunette mad stood there, glasses perched on his nose and slight stubble covering his cheek bones, he looked good.

"Hi Sir! Welcome to Preston's florist, how can I be of assistance today?"Harper asked, entwining her fingers with her own as she looked at the man stood infront of her.

The man lifted his green eyes up and cleared his throat as he gave the girl a once over."—um, I'm here to pick up an order"

"And what's the last name on the order, Sir?"Harper asked.

"Chambers"

The girl nodded her head, before she made her way into the room where all the orders were and searched through the many bouquets that were lined up.

There were a variety of flowers, roses, tulips, bluebells, daisies and even a lavender bouquet.

She searched through the name tags on the labels, and it took her about two minutes to find the designated one for awaiting man out front.

She looked over at the bouquet the man had ordered, and saw that they were man up of light pink roses, a personal favourite of hers if she did say so herself.

Harper then made her way back out to the front of the shop and smiled at the man stood in-front of her.

"Here you go, Sir!"She stated as she held the flowers out for the man.

The man looked down at the flowers he had received and then back up to the girl stood behind the counter.

"Um, there for you actually"

At this, Harper quickly shot her head up to look the green eyes man in the eyes, her mind running a million thoughts as she tried to adjust her brain to what the man had just said.

"I'm sorry, what?"the girl asked for clarification.

The man known as 'Chambers' swallowed and wiped his slightly sweaty hands against the trousers he was wearing."—I ordered them for you"

When he got no response, The man continued on."—I had spoken to your friend over there about what your favourite flowers were and she had told me that they were light pink roses, I hope they're okay"

Harper nodded her head, managing to give the man a small smile."there beautiful"

"And I was wondering if you had wanted to go out sometime?"the man had gained the courage to ask.

"Before I say yes, I would love to know the name of the man giving me flowers"the florist jested, her dimples in her smile showing.

The man cleared his throat."—oh of course, my names Jack, Jack Chambers"

"Well Jack, my names Harper and I would love to go out with you sometime"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙷𝙾𝚁'𝚂 𝙽𝙾𝚃𝙴 !
𝘩𝘪 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 <3

𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘵! 𝘶𝘱𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘨𝘶𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯 𝘹

— 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘦 🤍