𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘪.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓣he blood pressure cuff tightened against her olive toned skin, a nervous look plastered on her face as she looked down at her lap, finding it a lot more interesting than anything else in the room.

An apprehensive Jack and Harper Chambers were sat in the doctors office,Arthur cradled against the chest of his father after a restless night sleep.

And Dr Collins was situated in-front of them, he was a cheerful man, but just had that patronising smile on his face that just made anyone feel uncomfortable.

Especially Harper.

"Is there a bug going round?"Jack quizzed, looking at the Dr, whilst rubbing his hand up and down his son's back.

"Not that I know of. I think this is just run-of-the-mill exhaustion."The dr explained to the two of them, removing the blood pressure cuff from around the young girls arm.

He glanced up at her. "— Have you had any new stresses or pressures lately?"

"No"

Jack snapped his head to look up at his wife, eyes wide slightly, before sighing and turning back to the Dr with a role of his eyes. "— ignore they answer, yes she has had some new stresses lately, we both have...we welcomed a little boy together just over a month ago, that and she saw Ted's wife fall, perhaps it's the shock of that as well as the pressures of being new parents?"

"It could be, yes, ask anyone and they'll tell you that becoming parents, especially at such a young age and as for seeing Margaret fall, it was quite a tumble, she was so embarrassed"

No offence to Margaret, her fall was nasty, but right now Harper was here to get herself checked out, not talk about what happened to other people.

She just wanted to know what was wrong with herself.

It took a lot of persuasion from Jack.

"I think you should book an appointment with Dr Collins"

Harper glanced up at her husband, from where she was stood in there bathroom, brushing their teeth for the night before they went to bed.