𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘪𝘪𝘪.

(I wanted to base this on real life Harry so badly, hence the reason his step father is Jack's best man)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

(I wanted to base this on real life Harry so badly, hence the reason his step father is Jack's best man)▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒊 𝒅𝒐 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓢itting in the passenger seat of the car that they would be taking to go to the venue, her hand laid entwined with Jack's as the car drove down the street lit roads.

Looking down, she let her eyes fall onto the wedding ring that was sat upon her left hand ring finger, an involuntary smile falling upon her face as she thought about that day.

𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻 𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙴 !

𝓣oday was the day.

It was the wedding day of Harper Evans and Jack Chambers.

The wedding was taking place on a lovely beach in Spain, which held so many memories for her and her soon to be husband.

It was where the two of them had there first holiday.

"𝘑, 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨" 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘯 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥'𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥."—𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦"

𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴.

Harper and Jack had met when he had come into the flower shop she worked at, he had ordered flowers for her and she had no clue, until he turned up to pick them up.