𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪.

(This is a short one I'm so sorry! Another original chapter but believe me the next chapter will return to the normal
Plot! Enjoy)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

(This is a short one I'm so sorry! Another original chapter but believe me the next chapter will return to the normalPlot! Enjoy)▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓞ne week.

It had been one weeks since Arthur had been welcomed into the world.

Him as well as Harper had been kept in the hospital during that week, to run some tests because of his prematurity and the fact that stress had caused her to go into Labour.

But today was a good day.

"Mrs Chambers"the nurse who they had come to know was called Louise entered the room, holding a clip board in her arms. "— it looks as thought's a good day, you and your lovely baby boy are aloud to go home"

Home.

A home that she shared with Jack would now be shared with Jack and there lovely son.

"Really?"Harper quizzed, a smile forming onto her face.

Jack, who had refused to leave there sides since they had been admitted into the hospital leaned forward in his chair slightly, he was holding Arthur in his arms, the baby bundled up in a light blue blanket that seemed to swarm his body and hide it.

Arthur Jack Chambers was practically the replica of his father.

He had his little brown curls that his father had adorning his head, there had been times when he was milk drunk and had opened his eyes before swiftly closing them and that's when his newborn green eyes fixed onto hers.

"So we can take them home as soon as possible? There's nothing to worry about?"he asked, a million things running around his head.

He really was the best.

Louis nodded her head. "— everything's absolutely fine and the sooner I get the discharged papers filled out and signed by your doctor the quicker the three of you can go home and start your new life as a family"

That didn't sound to bad.

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

𝓗ome.

The chambers were finally home.

The drive was from the hospital was definitely a nerve racking one to say the least.

Harper was situated in the back of the car the entire time, her finger being clasped around Arthur's who had kept a firm grip on the limb and Jack was sat in the driver's seat of his black convertible, driving way under the speed limit per his wife's request.

But after a fifteen minute drive the now family of three had arrived back to their lovely home.

"Careful...careful"Jack mused, helping his recovering wife out of the car.

Harper glanced up at her husband as he helped her out of the car, her hand holding onto his for leverage as she stood up out of the seat.

Once she let the oasis sun hit her body, she smiled contently as Jack fetched the car seat out of the back seat, holding it onto his arm as he glanced down at newborn baby who was wide awake, his eyes looking around the unfamiliar place they had brought him to.

"Home sweet home sweet prince"he spoke.

Harper leaned her head on his arm, as he pressed a delicate kiss to the side of her head. "— I can't believe we're finally home, we have everything we've ever wanted"

"Shall we go inside and get sorted? Let's relax for the rest of the day"Jack said, pulling the house keys out of his pocket with his free hands and pushing them into the lock of the door.

"That sounds heavenly"she hummed in agreement.

The door was opened and there house was airily quiet , the lights were turned off and it appeared cold even though the sun was shining through the windows.

Until it wasn't.

"Surprise!"

Jack smiled down at his wife and best friend, taking in her reaction.

Her brown eyes had widened and her mouth had fallen open in surprise.

"What?...."was all she managed to stutter out, her arm locked with Jack's as she added the situation.

All of there closest friends and family were gathered in there living room, dressed in blue due to the fact another member of the community had arrived.

Everyone they adored was there.

Alice, Matthew, Bunny and Dean, Violet and Bill, as well as Peg.

Even Frank and Shelley were stood there, nursing glasses of scotch.

Alice was the first one to run up to her friend who had hadn't seen in what felt like forever. "— oh I've missed you so much Harps! And your a mother now, that's adorable"

Jack let his wife talk to her friend and took the car seat over to the sofa, where he undid the clasps and carefully manoeuvred the baby into his arms, cradling his head so it didn't fall back and injure him.

Matthew clasped a hand over his Jack's shoulder, smirking. "— cant't believe your a father now J! Welcome to hell"

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛