𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘪.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 '🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 '🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓦aking up always felt like heaven.

Harper was laid on her side, her hands tucked under her chin as she slowly fluttered her dark brown eyes open, adjusting to the sunlight that was pouring through the windows of her and Jack's shared bedroom.

Speaking of Jack, he was also laid on his side, his left arm thrown over her waist as he spooned her from behind, his head tucked into the crook of his neck.

Harper smiled to herself, waking up with Jack every morning was just as special as the morning before.

The brunette girl turned around in his hold, so they were face to face and brought a hand up to push some of his slightly messy hair out of his face. "—Sweet boy, it's time to wake up"

Jack groaned, shaking his head. "S'too early"

┏━━━━ ★ ━━━━┓
𝙰𝚂 𝙸𝚃 𝚆𝙰𝚂
┗━━━━ ★ ━━━━┛

𝓒ooking breakfast was one of Harper's favourite things to do.

It was known as the most important meal of the day, the meal that would give you the energy you needed to pull of everyday tasks, and due to Jack working ever so hard, making him the breakfast that fuelled him for the day just made her feel that much better about her self.

"What would you like for breakfast this morning?" Harper asked as the two of them got comfortable in there double bed.

Jack but the inside of his cheek. "I'm not entirely sure, I had bacon yesterday, so I'm think I might have eggs tomorrow, is that okay?"

"Of course it's okay!"she smiled, leaning forward and pressing a short goodnight kiss to her husband.

Falling asleep with the taste of him lingering on her lips.

And now here she was, placing the now friend eggs on the plate with a slice of bacon on the side, due to the fact she knew her husband would still want some bacon even though he said he wouldn't.