𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘪𝘪.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒃𝒐𝒃 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒚 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒃𝒐𝒃 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒌𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒚 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓣he lights are bright, too bright.

Everything's moving and flashing, everything just appears to be too loud for the young women to handle.

She feels as if she's going mad.

The lights surrounding her are slowly and surely coming into focus, making it clearer for her to take in her surroundings, images being projected onto her body and is surrounded by plastic curtains, making her feel as little as possible.

The olive toned girl is lying on a bed of sorts, clad in a white nightgown and her skin is not as tanned as it would usually be, instead the once olive tone is now replaced with a gaunt pale colour, making her look terribly ill.

There were two IV's inserted into her arm, leading to a machine with a screen, the screen not fitting in with the room at all.

Using all the strength she has in her body, she slowly sits herself up in the bed, her hair slightly disheveled as her eyes land on the images being portrayed on the screen, trying to make out what they were.

And that was when she realised that they were advertisements from the 1950's.

One of them showed a man holding a cigarette, puffing some smoke out of his mouth right into the face of an eager women stood in-front of him.

'Blow in her face and she'll follow you everywhere' a voice spoke over the video as the man hugged his wife in which he had just blown the smoke to.

'Don't worry darling, you didn't burn the beer!' And then the wife was bent over her husband knee, ready to be spanked.

'If he finds out you didn't buy Sanborn!'

The ceiling of the room was covered in a black and white moving pattern, which she then realised are the dancers from the strange dreams she keeps experiencing.

She didn't want to be here anymore.

She wanted to go home to her husband, her son, her best friend Alice and all her friends.