𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷𝘪.

(This chapter has shitty written smut, proceed with caution:| )
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒂 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒇𝒂𝒔𝒕 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝓙'm sorry that I missed part of last night, sweet boy"

Harper stood in the kitchen of her and Jack's home, wearing his shirt that he let her sleep in last night whilst Jack sat at a seat at the breakfast bar, still on a high from last nights events, whilst he cradled little Arthur in his arms.

Harper presented her husband with a mug of freshly brewed coffee, Jack pressing a kiss to her knuckles when he grabbed ahold of them.

Jack rocked the baby in his arms. "— I'm just glad that you didn't miss any of my dance"

"I suppose I'm just sorry in general"Jack looked up at his wife, who was stood on the other side of the breakfast bar, resting her elbows on it. "— you had your opportunity to impress Frank and I guess I kind of just bottled it, you know I've not been feeling one hundred percent lately"

Jack leaned forward, careful not to hit Arthur's head on the marble of the counter top and pressed an adoring kiss to his wife's lips, smiling when he pulled away. "Don't be sorry, you have nothing to be sorry for, I'm just glad that you were there to support me, that's all that matters"

Harper bit the inside of her cheek. "Matthew and Alice have invited a few people round for a dinner party tonight, if your up for it"

"Who else is going to be there?"Jack quizzed, taking a sip out on his coffee cup.

"I think Dean and Bunny are going, as well as Bill and Violet"A beat passed before Harper spoke the last two names.

"She said that Frank and Shelley would be coming to"

Jack spat out his coffee, eyes wide. "Frank's going over to Alice and Matthews?"

Harper shrugged her shoulders, walking round to sit next to her husband, who wrapped an arm around her shoulder, she rested her head on his shoulder as she stared at little Arthur who was fighting to keep his eyes open. "— Alice mentioned that she wanted to give Bob and Kathy a warm welcome to Oasis, she's doing it to show how great of a cook she is"