𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘹𝘪𝘪.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒍 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓗arper was nervous.

After both herself and her husband had finished their lunch, Jack had offered to take the dish back to The Sterling residence, seeing as it was around the time little Arthur was due a feed, so being the kind man that he is, decided to help his sweet girl out and take it round for her.

That was almost forty minutes ago.

During the time that Jack had been gone, she had managed to give Arthur a little feed, managed to wash all the dishes in the sink and placed some nice new sheets on their bed.

And the fact that Jack still wasn't back from popping next door, just didn't seem right for her.

She didn't have an issue with him staying round there for a drink, him and Matthew were close after all, but he could have ran back over to inform her.

But forty minutes without him made her crave his comfort even more, she needed to be near him and call it her 'wife' instincts but something just simply didn't feel right.

So, picking up her heels, and strapping them onto her feet, she then proceeded to pick up Arthur who was chewing on his pudgy fingers, and made her way towards the front door, opening it up.

Peg was standing on their doorstep.

"Oh, Harper,"The pregnant woman grinned, resting a hand on the swell of her stomach. "— I heard that you were back, how are you? I just wanted to pop back over and see how you were."

Over the years that both her and Jack had resided in Victory, Peg and her had grown close. Their friendship blossomed every time they were in the same room together.

Harper mustered up a small smile. "I'm good, definitely glad to be back."

"It's certainly nice that you're over the road again, I've got my little baby buddy back with me,"Peg and Harper let out small laughs at the older woman's words, Arthur who saw his mothers laughing decided to join in as well, the dimples in his cheeks prominent.

Both women diverted their attention over to the baby who was giggling away, the brown curls atop his head moving wildly.

Peg reach forward and tickled under his chin. "— he's gotten so big, and he's Jack's twin, the resemblance...oh god."