𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘷.

(This is my longest chapter yet, I hope you enjoy xx)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒔 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝓘 'm just going to go to the bathroom quickly"

Jack looked down at his wife, nodding her head as he slipped his hand from around her waist, letting her step out of his grasp, and offering him a small smile. "— don't be gone to long, you know I'll miss you too much"

Harper laughed softly. "I'll be as quick as I can, I promise"

And with that she made her way across the greenery and attempted to mason ever way into the main house, a soft smile on her face until she stopped suddenly.

"Are you lost?"

Harper widened her eyes before swallowing slightly and tilting her head to the side as she studied Margaret who was stood in-front of her.

It was as if she had come out of nowhere.

"Oh my god"she whispered, pressing her hand against her heart to try and calm the beating of it down and regulate it back to normal.

"I can't find my way out either"Margaret continued to speak, just staring at the women in-front of her.

"Margaret, are you okay? Would you like me to go and find Ted?"Harper quizzed, staring at her friend with deep concern written on her facial features.

"No. None of us are"

Harper frowned. "— well I would just like to let you know that if you ever want to talk, you know where I live, and I know your extremely close to Alice, she would definitely be up to talking to you"

"I don't sleep well, I have bad dreams like you"

"I'm sorry, but I don't have bad dreams"The women shook her head in denial, trying to wrap her head around the words the women was speaking.

It wasn't making any sense.

It was rare that Harper had bad dreams, and if she did they were over things that had happened in her life, not over her fears.