𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘹𝘪.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓣he sun was beaming down on the town of Victory as Jack pulled the car up to a stop on the driveway of there house.

Once the car was halted, Jack hoped out of the car, a blue suit hugging his body, hair styled to perfection and some sunglasses perched on the bridge of his nose and covering his green orbs.

He opened up the passenger side door of his convertible, holding out his hand for his wife to latch on to, which she did.

Her heel clad feet hit the pavement of there driveway, entwining her fingers through his slightly calloused ones, before standing near his side, wanting to be as close to him as possible.

Jack turned his head slightly, letting his eyes latch onto the figure of there close friend, Bunny, who was trimming the roses in her front yard with some hedge trimmers, hair pulled back neatly by some pins and a cigarette hanging from her lips.

"Look who's feeling better!"He gestured to his wife who was leaning into his arm, resting her head on it, and watched as Bunny let out a delighted gasp at the sight of Harper.

Now Harper was back, that meant more shopping trips for herself, Harper and Alice to go onto, once Alice returned back from her trip of course. Whenever that may be.

Harder tapped his arm softly, making him glance down at her as she offered him a playful smile. "— please don't shout it out to everyone, i don't want Matthew getting upset because you mentioned they Alice wasn't back yet and I wouldn't want him to miss his wife even more, just because yours returned"

If there was one thing that loved about his darling wife was that she always put others before herself. It was one of the many things they kept him falling in love with her, over and over again. A continuous cycle.

One he wished would never stop.

Jack made his mouth agape and pressed the hand that wasn't holding onto Harper's up to his face in mock shock. "Oh, sweet girl, I put it in the paper and there's a radio announcement later..."

He watched as her olive toned hand went to faux angrily hit at his arm, but due to his quick reflexes, he managed to catch her hand before it could come into contact with the material of his suit. He offered her a flirtatious, dimpled smile, before bringing it up to his lips and pressing a soft kiss to the back of her hand, right above her knuckles.