𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘪𝘪.

(This chapter is an original chapter and will contain sexual content, a quick word of warning, I'm not a very good writer when it comes to sexual content!)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

  (This chapter is an original chapter and will contain sexual content, a quick word of warning, I'm not a very good writer when it comes to sexual content!)▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝓨ou're pregnant?" Jack quizzed, his mouth open slightly as he tried to register the words that his gorgeous wife had just spoken to him.

"I'm twelve weeks, I had Dr.Collins confirm it for me a couple of weeks ago, I didn't know when to tell you, I just knew that when I did it had to be special"She explained, a lone tear falling freely down her left cheek bone.

Harry wiped the tear away, resting his hand on her face. "I'm going to be a dad?"

"Your going to be a dad"

Jack didn't waste a second in grabbing ahold of her olive toned hand, leading the two of them into the master bedroom, throning the lights to a dimmed setting.

Harper gulped as she watched her husband start to undress, slowly removing his shirt slowly, before undoing his trousers and then starting to drag his under garments down, until he was stood bare in-front of her.

The women gulping slightly as she looked up and down his body.

"What are you doing?"she asked, trying to get her breathing under control.

He hadn't even done anything and yet she was already a squirming mess.

"Knowing that you're carrying our baby just makes me feel so many different things, one of them things being that I need to worship your body..."he paused to let his eyes wander across her body, she was starting to push the straps of her dress down her shoulder. "...especially for the next six months"

He slowly crawled up the bed, resting across her waist, lifting his hand to push the straps of her dress down much quicker, the touch of his fingers against her hot and clammy skin feeling like a firework had gone off inside her body.

It was an oxymoron reaction.

"Jack, what's brought this on?"She quizzed once again, leaning forward and resting her body weight on her elbows. "I made a nice roast, it's getting colder by the minute"