𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘷𝘪𝘪𝘪.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓛aughter filled the room as everyone took there seats at Alice and Matthew's dining table.

Whilst Jack pulled the chair out for his wife to sit at, and then pulled out the chair for Frank at one end of the table, Matthew rushed over to sit at the other end of the table knowing that Jack wanted to be sat next to Harper for the evening.

Knowing she felt more comfortable around him.

As The Sterling man made his way to sit at the other head of the table, Alice was quick to take a seat there, taking the place of her husband .

Harper glanced at her friend with wide eyes, turning her head to share a look with Jack who had the same expression written on his face as well as all the other guests.

Matthew cleared his throat before he awkwardly took a seat next to Harper at the table, offering him a kind smile before grabbing ahold of Jack's hand that was open for her underneath the wood.

"Anyway, then I bet Jack that he couldn't, a gentleman's bet..."Dean spoke, cutting off the awkward tension that had taken over the guests.

Jack shook his head, offering his friend a small smile. "— he always exaggerates this part, you can't believe a word he says..."

Harper took a sip of the soda water that was in her glass and brought it up to her lips, catching Frank's gaze that was on her, not noticing Alice staring at the two of them.

The blonde kept her eyes on him, getting more and more angry by the second.

"He only inflates stories about his golf scores"Bunny chimed in, looking over at Harper. "— isn't that right, Harps? I bet it's murder putting up with Jack when all he talks about is golf"

The brunette girl snapped out of her haze at the mention of her name and gulped, looking over at Bunny. "Uh, yeah, but once you've had Jack in your life for a certain amount of time, you kind of grow attached"

"This is blasphemy!"Jack interjected.

Matthew rolled his eyes at his friend, quickly flipping him off. "— oh no, no, no my friend, that is nothing but the truth, poor old Harper having been married to you for four years, one thousand four hundred and sixty one days"