𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘪𝘪.

(This is the second part of the double update! Make sure to read chapter vi before this one for it all to make sense! This may be a little shorter than usually updates;And please remember that this is set in the 1950's so things regarding babies were totally different then!)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

(This is the second part of the double update! Make sure to read chapter vi before this one for it all to make sense! This may be a little shorter than usually updates;And please remember that this is set in the 1950's so things regarding babies w...

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒂 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒂𝒍 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"𝓘'm here!"

Harper looked up from the hospital bed she was laying on to see her husband run into the room, his eyes wide as he assessed the situation.

Harper was laid on the bed, tears falling freely down her cheeks as Alice crouched at her bed side holding her hand and soothing her.

"J..Jack"she spoke, her voice coming out dry and hoarse.

The man rushed to her bed side, taking ahold of her hand and pushing some of the hair that had dried around her forehead out of her face. "— it's okay sweet girl, it's all okay. I'm here now"

Alice gulped and looked down at the couple. "I'll wait outside, give the two of you some space"the blonde women turned to look at her friend. "You've got this Harps"

Once Alice had left the room, Harper turned to look at her husband, swallowing roughly. "I can't do it Jack..it's too early..they're not gonna make it!"

"Don't think like that, everything's going to be fine, I promise"and with that he pressed a kiss to her damp cheek, grabbing ahold of her hand and rubbing the back of it softly.

Suddenly, she pinched her eyes shut and let out one of the most ear piercing painful cries Jack had ever heard, his heart beat erratically against his rib cage.

Jack stood up. "— I'm going to go and get some help alright..il be back as soon as possible"

He ran out of the room his wife was in and towards the reception area, his eyes landing on nurses who were sat there talking away. "— I need some help..my wife's having our baby"

Harper was clutching her stomach when Jack sprinted back into the room and resumed his position, the nurses coming in followed by a doctor all smiling at the women in the bed.

"Hi Mrs Chambers, my names Dr Beasley and I'll be helping you deliver your baby today, to make this experience as calm as possible, I'm going to need you to lift up your legs for me so I can check how dilated you are"