𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝘢 𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒂 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓓on't ask Harper why she was doing what she was doing.

She was currently climbing up the ladder so she could get to the top of High Drive, her steps slow and sluggish.

When she was carefully at the top, she slowly walked to the edge of the diving board.

She was confused.

She had refused to go swimming all day, ignoring her friend's persistent requests for her to join them.

Truth be told that she wasn't feeling the prettiest at the moment, she still had a little baby weight to lose before she would feel like herself again.

She didn't hate her body though, she never could, it gave her and Jack everything they ever wanted a perfect little boy, she just grew to dislike it sometimes.

Harper closed her eyes and spreads her arms like she had seen Margaret do the day she 'fell off the roof'.

Suddenly, the pool lights lit up startling the girl who slowly looked down only to realise that the pool situated below her was now empty.

The water disappeared.

An endless concrete pit.

The chambers girl lost her balance, slowly clambering off the edge of the diving board, her body tumbling through the air, heading straight towards the concrete, where the water once stood.

She gasped, her eyes falling open and taking in her surroundings, breathing harsh and exhilarating.

Harper wasn't even in the water.

She was reclined on one of the sun loungers next to Bunny, Violet, Peg and Shelley, Alice walking out of the water with a pained look on her face.

Had she experienced the same thing?

Fast asleep in the stroller next to her sun lounger, was little Arthur, who was soon to be turning a month old.