𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘹𝘪𝘷.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
𝒋𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒙 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒔

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒂 ❞🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
𝘢 𝘴 𝘪 𝘵 𝘸 𝘢 𝘴
❝ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒍𝒂 ❞
🄳 🄾 🄽 🅃 🅆 🄾 🅁 🅁 🅈 🄳 🄰 🅁 🄻 🄸 🄽 🄶
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓘t is most certainly the most important and the biggest even of the year.

A black tie event that only occurred once a year, a boisterous affair, the guests being the entirety of the town, letting loose for the first time in a while.

Harper and Jack walk in, there arms linked together as the music supplied by the band filled there ears, as Alice and her husband Matthew walked in just after them.

Everything was a tad too loud for Harper, who was still trying to adjust and come back to reality after the strange day dream she had experienced earlier that day in the bath tub.

So that caused her to to grip her husbands arm just that little bit tighter, trying to stop herself from having one of her panic attacks.

"Our tables right over there"Matthew snapped Harper out of her own paranoid head, making her follow where his finger was pointed, landing on a round table.

Bunny, Dean, Peg and Peter, Violet and Bill and now Alice, Matthew, Harper and Jack.

The four of them arrived at the table to a cheers from Bunny and her husband Dean, the fun table for the night.

Bunny widened her eyes when she saw Harper in her dress, going up to her friend and twirling her under her arm. "How good does that look on her?!Jacky-boy better watch out. It fits better than it did in the store! You wouldn't think that she had a baby less than a month ago!"

Her black dress with a white strap fitted her body perfectly, hugging her figure in all the right places.

Jack looked up from where he was adjusting the cuffs of his tuxedo, when he heard his wives heels clicking against the floor.

"Do I look okay?"

He felt his tongue run dry, his eyes widening ad he took in her appearance first hand. "— you look more than okay, you look ravishing...breathtaking in fact"

Harper couldn't help the small smile that graced her features, before it quickly disappeared as she looked down, moving the fabric that was covering her stomach to try and hide the baby fat she still had. "This dress doesn't show any of my stomach does it?"